Can we really get a side face added to the texture for skins
It really scares me how my character is walking sideways yet he is looking right at me.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Nope, but then Jacob_ made a script for it. You have to make the individual skin for each.

Also, don't forget your right-handed character becomes left-handed when you turn ^.^
(04-24-2011, 11:52 AM)AK-47 Wrote: Nope, but then Jacob_ made a script for it. You have to make the individual skin for each.

Also, don't forget your right-handed character becomes left-handed when you turn ^.^

i r saddend :c
Wish that the script will be in-built, and that the current skin template will include two other heads that faces left and right (your call, Jacob_, better to change the skin system now than later)
(04-24-2011, 12:04 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Wish that the script will be in-built, and that the current skin template will include two other heads that faces left and right (your call, Jacob_, better to change the skin system now than later)

and the good thing is the current skins wouldnt be effected they would just stay looking at you.... No wait there head would be black do to the templete .-.
^^ Yea... That's why it's better to start now.
Woohoo! Your wearing my skin! Big Grin
(04-24-2011, 12:26 PM)Ice Wrote: Woohoo! Your wearing my skin! Big Grin

Ya :> Fealt bad for you lololol I'm going to take it off when I see some other users wearing your skins