The best things I've ever installed.
No order.

-GameBooster by Iobit. <- This decreases your RAM % with no chance of it screwing up your system.

-CCleaner by Piriform <- This will delete all things of your choice, from the things like deleting temporary internet files, cookies, history, etc. to deleting data from applications. (this will not delete the memory of it, like, remove your saved game, it will only remove bits that are unnecessary) It has two tabs on the first tab: Windows and Applications. (everything that is already checked it safe, if you want, you can uncheck cookies, but everything is safe that's already checked, but there's some that are not checked that are safe) These ones are safe to check: From System part to Windows Error Reporting. I forgot which ones aren't already checked, so I just listed the whole thing for that part. The rest should be already checked (exclude bottom down from windows error reporting and the autocomplete form history) Now, go to the applications. It is safe to check all the things on Java. have a question on what is safe to check? reply. Also, when you're ready, click analyze. When finished, click Run Cleaner. It also has a registry cleaner and uninstaller. ^^

-Malware Bytes <- Best malware protector ever. Run scan -> when finished, make sure to REMOVE them, it has ignore and remove, click remove, it should make you restart when you finish. Completely free.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Epic right? XD
Heart 
WOOT!
GameBooster and Malware bytes are very nice...
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
Best thing I ever installed:
Minecraft.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Hm, I'll check it out.
I love Malware Bytes, it works great!