I think it would be best if I just left.
I cause nothing but trouble, I have no value. I mean, I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet. I'm worthless on this site and do nothing to help (Except wiki but...)

I think it would be best if I left. :/
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
No it wouldn't!

Trust me -- if we decided you were trouble at any point we would've at least temp banned you once -- Like Kieron.

For the love of god, please don't plea for sympathy.
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
I'm not begging for sympathy.

Get out, troll.
Because being tired of "I'm leaving" threads is trolling, and making you intentionally angry!
Nope. I've seen so many of these threads, all over the internet and I'm tired of them. Just do it.
Plus, all you really do is spam "the meaning of life" threads and other useless bits of information that should belong in the Chaos thread, which Jacob_ made for that kind of stuff.
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
These kind of threads are attention seekers- no matter how much you plead that they aren't... But the last thing we want is a person unhappy with the site and it's community, so it's alright for these threads, it's (now that I think about it) more like telling everyone what you think, and how you want to be treated in future.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Agreed. Although SK, are thinking along all the wrong lines. Troublemaking =/= lack of helpfullness, even if you never helped out with the community.
If you leave, will nawt be as fun. Sad
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Agreed. *hit's wooden pallet thing with wooden hammer*
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Sazaho, lier. Look what you posted in the 2,000'th thread.

http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Why-did...you-Kieron