Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you could add anything to 2DWorlds..
What would it be?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Euh, ne pouvant être tenu à ajouter des armes sur votre avatar, et être en mesure de les obtenir dans le jeu!
I can speak some Francois and I am partially fluent in it. Anyway, as for the game -- you can definitely play it but multiplayer currently isn't up at this very moment, speak to Ghosty about it or Jacob_ the owner of the site.
Here is my French attempt: Mon français pourrait être mieux, mais bon, au moins, je suis en train.
J'espère que vous rester ici à 2DWorlds, merci de nous rejoindre!

Good I have a French keyboard and that I took French lessons. Smile

Well I WAS the walrus.
AKA google translator.
(01-30-2013, 05:58 PM)Cookie Wrote: Euh, ne pouvant être tenu à ajouter des armes sur votre avatar, et être en mesure de les obtenir dans le jeu!

Wäre es nicht lustig, wenn wir leicht verstehen konnten einander nicht nur Ihre Grammatik, aber Ihre eigene Sprache, aber es war immer noch Mühe zu verstehen, sobald ich in Englisch zu lesen.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
(02-01-2013, 06:43 AM)Corgi Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 05:58 PM)Cookie Wrote: Euh, ne pouvant être tenu à ajouter des armes sur votre avatar, et être en mesure de les obtenir dans le jeu!

Wäre es nicht lustig, wenn wir leicht verstehen konnten einander nicht nur Ihre Grammatik, aber Ihre eigene Sprache, aber es war immer noch Mühe zu verstehen, sobald ich in Englisch zu lesen.

Cookie was speaking French, not German.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-01-2013, 09:28 AM)Oak Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 06:43 AM)Corgi Wrote:

Cookie was speaking French, not German.

i know that.
when people speak in a language aside english i go out and speak in german.
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
Female default skins, and contests
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(02-02-2013, 03:39 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Female default skins, and contests

There are no females on here besides the ones that have been fried by atomic bombs. No one is going to be offended because their character looks male.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-02-2013, 03:46 AM)Myem Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 03:39 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Female default skins, and contests

There are no females on here besides the ones that have been fried by atomic bombs. No one is going to be offended because their character looks male.

hats