Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How did My Little Pony ever get popular anyways?
(11-10-2012, 02:39 AM)Walrus Wrote: HOW IS DUBSTEP AND SKILLREX CONSIDERED MUSIC

IT'S COMPUTERIZED BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR GOD SAKES

(11-10-2012, 02:39 AM)Walrus Wrote: IT'S COMPUTERIZED BACKGROUND MUSIC

(11-10-2012, 02:39 AM)Walrus Wrote: IT'S COMPUTERIZED BACKGROUND MUSIC

You need to improve at defining things. Wink
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-09-2012, 07:49 PM)Walrus Wrote: ^I think you mean "/b".
myem makes me lololo

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]
(11-10-2012, 02:39 AM)Walrus Wrote: HOW IS DUBSTEP AND SKILLREX CONSIDERED MUSIC

Because music is a very open term and not to mention that Skrillex is hardly dubstep anyways.
Dubstep sucks harder than Brittney Spears (she sucks better).
^win
[Image: tEeXI.jpg]
Tempting to go through my novel and find all the pony jokes and post 'em here, but I don't want to take up an hour of my time and a whole page of yours Tongue
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(11-11-2012, 11:58 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Tempting to go through my novel and find all the pony jokes and post 'em here, but I don't want to take up an hour of my time and a whole page of yours Tongue

Qwerty, it's funny how Franco harrases you via email, the comments of you're novel, ect. The way he says things are so odd.
You know what, I'll tell you how I got into the show. I heard of the brony phenomenon a bit before joining Buildism, but I never payed it any attention. Then Brassrhino joined Buildism and he was a full on brony and Glome was complaining about it. Eventually I found it on Netflix and watched the entire first season in 3 days. It was great; the nostalgia took me over in a matter of minutes. It was everything cartoons were on Cartoon Network back in the 1990's/early 2000's. I then began watching season 2 via YouTube. Just as great as the first season. And Season 3 premiered this Saturday. The show is possibly one of the greatest things that happened to me.
^someone is offended by what i said
(11-13-2012, 12:59 PM)Walrus Wrote: ^someone is offended by what i said

"How did My Little Pony ever get popular anyways?"
Do you even bother to read your own topics?