Power Suggestions
I just wanted to list a couple of power suggestions for the staff;

Skin deletions; I think we need a way to delete inappropriate Skins.

Skin Edit; Able to edit a Skin's name/desc.

IP bans; This would be the maximum punishments for the repeat offenders that either harm the site or spam.

Game deletions; Able to games that are either stolen or inappropriate for the site.

Game edit; Able to edit the name/desc of a Game.

Those are the ones that really pop up in my head at the moment, I will add more soon.
You say what we are all thinking.

One more thing, too:

Deleting wall posts on people's profiles. I'm pretty sure no one wants a post from a user with a bad name spamming that ROBLOX is better.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Sazaho, that's what Delete User Comment is for.

Ashely, all of those could be done, except for IP bans. I can IP ban people, but it requires changing the server settings.
Skin deleting has been added.

BTW, we were talking about it in the chat a few days ago and I discovered that several people think the moderation here is too strict. The rating of the site is PG, so I think the girl and hero skins that were reported should stay.
(04-30-2011, 06:21 AM)Ashely Wrote: I just wanted to list a couple of power suggestions for the staff;

IP bans; This would be the maximum punishments for the repeat offenders that either harm the site or spam.

Game deletions; Able to games that are either stolen or inappropriate for the site.

Those are the ones that really pop up in my head at the moment, I will add more soon.
And my other idea where instead of "Warning:" it says "Moderator Options" as a new table, then "Warning:" then the "IP Address:" then the IP Address on the forum profile of the user, so we won't have to look for posts. Some are spam alts and don't post.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(04-30-2011, 06:21 AM)Ashely Wrote: I just wanted to list a couple of power suggestions for the staff;

Agree. All of those would help.

How do we use Skin deletion?

I dont see it.