Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Making an ACTUAL PLAYABLE game
Wink 
Can someone do this?
I know multiplayer is going to take 238724824 years to go up, but still.

I want to see a game someone made, and is proud of making, that you can play.

Prefferablaly that isn't a zombie game ripped off from roblox or the ps3/xbox360 :gun_bandana::mrgreen:

I know alot of people are lazy

But we need atleast one.
[Image: 5i6nk.png]
Not primarily online, maybe an idea to add considering it would take over 9000 years.
But I wanted to make a phone app that was a 3d Touhou like game.
There aren't too many PLAYABLE games because we're so small and Jacob_ doesn't have much time to spare to fix bugs and such.
Before Buildism shutdown in November there were lots of good games, now it's sad since we gotta start over again.
We had a TON of amazing content on Buildism, now it's just wiped out.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I really wish we could get Asteroid Dodgers to not crash. Then I would have a reason to add more content to it and make it a great MP game.

In the mean-time, I might eventually redo the code in CYWA to make it MP-compatible, then work on adding more stories to it. I've just been, you know, lazy Tongue
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ghosty, can you please make an actually fun game? Besides that Mad Libs crap.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-31-2013, 12:48 PM)Oak Wrote: There aren't too many PLAYABLE games because we're so small and Jacob_ doesn't have much time to spare to fix bugs and such.
Before Buildism shutdown in November there were lots of good games, now it's sad since we gotta start over again.

Closing the original site down was the worst decision that Jacob_ ever made. I don't know how a "better" ratio of online to dead users was supposed to attract more users (When in reality we lost half of the active users), or how a new user would even pay attention to that. We can't turn back either, that would just be repeating the same mistake for the third time.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-31-2013, 11:37 PM)Myem Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 12:48 PM)Oak Wrote: There aren't too many PLAYABLE games because we're so small and Jacob_ doesn't have much time to spare to fix bugs and such.

Closing the original site down was the worst decision that Jacob_ ever made. I don't know how a "better" ratio of online to dead users was supposed to attract more users (When in reality we lost half of the active users), or how a new user would even pay attention to that. We can't turn back either, that would just be repeating the same mistake for the third time.

I don't know about buildism, but it sounds like it was more active then 2Dworlds.

[Image: 5i6nk.png]
(01-31-2013, 11:53 PM)SoruSoru Wrote:

I don't know about buildism, but it sounds like it was more active then 2Dworlds.

Normally it was, but there were times when it was actually slower
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-01-2013, 10:02 PM)Hippo Wrote:

Weren't we the same thing?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(02-02-2013, 01:16 AM)simonheros Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 10:02 PM)Hippo Wrote:

Weren't we the same thing?

No, we had a tumor with the same name as you that went online more often. You look awfully alike to that tumor.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.