Did ya' hear?
Exclamation 
Osama Bin laden, the cause of most terrorist attacks in the US and UK, including the 911 twin tower attack, was killed in an American operation.

The government is certain that many will try to avenge him, and have revealed the new leader of al khaida (or whatever it's called)

People in America are celebrating- how 'bout you?
:crazy:
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-02-2011, 12:49 PM)Kieron Wrote: No. They made a mistake, they made their terrorist attack chances higher.

That is true- but Obama stated in a speech that he would not stand idly by while his people were being killed, and so they started that. I don't get the terrorists, they've been radicalized by war and weapons Sad
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
My dad was just telling me about that...AND WHAT MADE IT EVEN BETTER? IT WAS A HEAD SHAWT!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Yea, they kinda dumped his body into the sea.
So that noone could rejoice over his grave. If he was buried on land, his grave would of been blown up, which would've been ironic.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
I honestly think they'll make a movie about it.
He may be dead, but his terrorist are going to cause war.
Navy Seals all the way.
[Image: 76561197999388553.png]
To go along with what he did, he put poisons in peoples mailboxes, when inhaled, you'd die. Thus, nobody ever opened their mailboxes for months. Osama did that.

Funeral song: "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" -Wizard of Oz.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(05-02-2011, 08:00 PM)Login Wrote: To go along with what he did, he put poisons in peoples mailboxes, when inhaled, you'd die. Thus, nobody ever opened their mailboxes for months. Osama did that.

Funeral song: "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" -Wizard of Oz.

Lol, I was thinking of that song right when I read that.