I know this sounds like crap.
But I'm leaving to start "Insanity work out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSccVzdYh...04050911:s

(Looks easy but it's not at all)

My brother is a kick boxer he dedicated his life to kickbox but when he no longer could kick box do to something happen he bought this program insanity and now my whole family is doing it other then the girls(2) in the house (guys 4)

So I will mostly be gone for the next 60 days other then the weekends. I am leaving next monday btw, Just giving you guys a heads up.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Daaaaaang...
Also, that "workout" seems to have a lot of dislikes...
(05-04-2011, 05:41 AM)AK-47 Wrote: Daaaaaang...
Also, that "workout" seems to have a lot of dislikes...

It's because those people give up.

I'm not going to lie it's struggling I can only do like half the time of each workout. ._.

You do it for like 45 mins and there is like 10 different work outs in that time all though there is a few easy ones
and just watch the results when I come back :> almost everyone on buildism has seen me on tinychat so look at me in 60 days and you will see a big difference
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Haven't seen you yet in chat, 'cause I'm rarely online when it happens.
Still, good luck on that training.
No offense, but I don't think jogging in place and doing suicides in place gives you a six pack and make you lose 20 pounds...

You're better off just doing what ever work out you have in gym class. It's unhealthy for children, especially teens in puberty to start worrying about weight and muscle. Tongue
To tell the truth this is the time where you eat infinite amounts of food without gaining weight.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Good luck!
Looks pretty Insane!
Also, if your looking to be stronger try P90X
I dedicated my life to Type 1 Diabetes after spending so much money on Karate an doing so well that I didn't know I had diabetes and got too tierd. :/ Sorta destroyed mah life..
You do know thats a scam, right?
@LuckyOne, IK right? Things like that are scams trying to take your money. And making you worie about fatness.
(05-04-2011, 11:16 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: It's unhealthy for children, especially teens in puberty to start worrying about weight and muscle. Tongue

Couldn't agree more.