... then I saw this ad on ROBLOX
[Image: 168be8e2e9de1e0925db31948f9568a0]

Yes, this makes me wanna stay in Bdism.
Grammatical fixes:
Were --> We're
nowone --> no one/noone
communist alliance --> communist party (more proper way)

Communism is overrated on ROBLOX. I bet half the group owners that made groups about Communism don't even know what it is. A lot of them just go with the crowd.
^^ True, maybe they got that from those "Soviet Russia" jokes?
(05-04-2011, 03:14 PM)AK-47 Wrote: ^^ True, maybe they got that from those "Soviet Russia" jokes?

Perhaps. But I think mostly because they think it's "cool" to make a group about Communism, and that they will get more "famous" for making it.
Err, they think communism is "fun".
(05-04-2011, 03:21 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Err, they think communism is "fun".

Almost every group on ROBLOX is to get famous, so I would generally think that they would do the same. Also, I agree with you saying that a lot of people on ROBLOX would find it fun. I think a lot of people wouldn't know what Communism is, and it's only another war group.
Roblox has its mostly immature community. I really hate their war groups. Just childish warfare, even if they don't know the pain of real warfare.

Buildism contains mostly mature users (which I hope will remain as that).
(05-04-2011, 03:31 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Roblox has its mostly immature community. I really hate their war groups. Just childish warfare, even if they don't know the pain of real warfare.

Their war groups really aren't war groups at all. It's some people at a computer "killing" some pixels which doesn't do anything to the person. Buildism will hopefully remain mature, but there will always be the few immature people.
(05-04-2011, 03:39 PM)Land Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 03:31 PM)AK-47 Wrote: Roblox has its mostly immature community. I really hate their war groups. Just childish warfare, even if they don't know the pain of real warfare.

Their war groups really aren't war groups at all. It's some people at a computer "killing" some pixels which doesn't do anything to the person. Buildism will hopefully remain mature, but there will always be the few immature people.
Agreed. I might make a war group and sell it though. I want to learn REAL skills like TCing. :o And immature people like Kieron? :o
Well, it's easy to earn tix/robux from TC... I was probably the first one to know you can! (I TCed the moment I saw Trade Currency, on the day it was released.)

And Kieron isn't too immature (but he still has some immaturity).