If Converted, Buildism Can Run on Android
OLOL too bad iOS can't run Java...

I just saw a thread that said java can run on Android using 3rd party apps or using a convertor.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(05-10-2011, 01:55 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: OLOL too bad iOS can't run Java...

I just saw a thread that said java can run on Android using 3rd party apps or using a convertor.

I can run Roblox using a 3rd party program on the Ipod.

:|
Java is what Android apps are written in.
I actually looked up how to write Android apps yesterday. It's really confusing... the language is the same, but it's not anything like making programs for the PC.
@Broloxer

Using blue tooth to project your screen to your iPod and use the iPod as a controller doesn't count as ROBLOX being an app. Plus it was unplayable due to lag...

(05-10-2011, 01:59 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: I actually looked up how to write Android apps yesterday. It's really confusing... the language is the same, but it's not anything like making programs for the PC.

It's not that much harder.

The only thing is the weird packaging system.
This summer I am learning how to make apps for iOS. I would want to do android, but I don't have an android phone. D:

I want one though, the UI IS SO MUCH MORE ADVANCED (and hawt).
I am thinking of getting this one:
EPIC CHINESE IPHONE4 ANDROID PHONE

(05-10-2011, 02:06 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: This summer I am learning how to make apps for iOS. I would want to do android, but I don't have an android phone. D:

I want one though, the UI IS SO MUCH MORE ADVANCED (and hawt).
I am thinking of getting this one:
EPIC CHINESE IPHONE4 ANDROID PHONE

one of the hardest parts about objective c is that everyone hates that language and there aren't very many tutorials
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
My blackbery have Java support :3
I think the SmartPhone's processor is too slow for Roblox. I don't know about buildism. It is rather simple.