Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

--Game idea creating thread--
Ok well this is the thread where you list game ideas if you are comfortable, so users can at least an idea of what they could make.

Here are my game ideas that could be made on 2DWorlds:

-A wrestling/boxing fight match game
-An air gliding game
-A submarine RP
-chess, checkers, and any board game
-monopoly using GUI's
-A game where you build a given object and a user has to guess what you are building (like pictionary which would be called buildanary xD)
-A Zelda/Mario style retro story-line RPG

more ideas pls
bumpity
Checkers would be easy. Smile
I'll work on it.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Wrestling/boxing: Already done, by Jacob.

Air gliding: Hmmm. Maybe. Could be difficult, but it shouldn't be too complex.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Dys, 2DWorlds really does need a lot of GUI games.

I hate it when people say that nothing can be made on here.

It's just that no one really has patience or determination.

Lots of things could be made.
New game idea:

What it'd be called: The Scavenge

What the concept of it would be: find and collect certain objects and return them back to where they belong (like lets say you find a sea shell, then you return it to the sea/beach, let's say you find a cow in the middle of nowhere, then you return it to the barn/farm, ect) Logic would obviously be used, and critical thinking.

New game idea #2:

What it'd be called: Pump it out! (this is for you qwerty)

What the concept of it would be: Basically it'd be where you could play pre-uploaded music within the game and everyone has a turn, and when that person has a turn they can play anything from the library that they'd like and people can give the tune/music a rating (in numbers) for it, and all players have to give it a rating, and if the rating is too low, then the DJ (the person who played the music would be automatically voted out), and so on. It's like the website called "Turntable" but with a twist, and there would be rounds too. It'd be a very social game though.
Eh, that last one doesn't sound too great to me. First, you're stuck either with a very small library or a long list that's difficult to go through. Second, you're not really voting for this "DJ", you voting for the song they picked from a bunch of presets.

A better idea in my opinion would be to have a similar game, but with a piano keyboard. The player is given X amount of time to play whatever they wish on it (say, 30 seconds) and they are voted based on that. If they don't have much faith in their musical talent, they can pick a preset song, and the correct key to press will be highlighted for them.

In fact I may work on something like that that at some point soon.
Well what are you're thoughts on the second idea?
"Scavenge" sounds okay, but I'm not in love with the idea. If I were making a game for 8-year-olds I'd consider it more seriously.
i take that as a compliment

qwerker darling