Beware
(05-11-2011, 12:43 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Glome from tPN? If thats the same guy then I don't know what happen he use to be cool

No, Glome from CB.
He seems like a pretty funny guy...
(05-11-2011, 03:45 PM)Micky Wrote: He seems like a pretty funny guy...

He seems OK, I don't know why people are scared of him or something...
(05-10-2011, 10:59 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 02:30 AM)Ashely Wrote: Your judging him for what he has done on another website. CB has nothing to do with Buildism.

Actually, CB is more similar to Buildism than you think. And, just because Glome is on a different site, doesn't mean he's any better.

I never said the sites weren't similar, I'm saying CB has nothing what so ever to do with Buildism. We dont judge on how users act on other websites. He has a clean slate with us.
(05-11-2011, 10:22 PM)Ashely Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 10:59 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 02:30 AM)Ashely Wrote: Your judging him for what he has done on another website. CB has nothing to do with Buildism.

Actually, CB is more similar to Buildism than you think. And, just because Glome is on a different site, doesn't mean he's any better.

I never said the sites weren't similar, I'm saying CB has nothing what so ever to do with Buildism. We dont judge on how users act on other websites. He has a clean slate with us.

Actually, he already committed his first spam in the "Introduce yourself" forum. It was a spam poll, and his first post. I deleted the poll, so it isn't there anymore.
Yeah I seen it right before it was deleted, I'm sure he did it because of this thread.

He seems to be a pretty cool guys with a funny sense of humor.
I have no idea who Glom is.
(05-11-2011, 11:36 PM)Rare Wrote: I have no idea who Glom is.

Most of us don't either... >_>
Glom"e"
He's a new user to Buildism, kind of funny also.
Why do most people hate Glome? And sorry for my typing while I watch Tv thingy...