Why I am/might quitting.
"Some of the inspiration for Buildism came from the success of similar projects like Atmosphir, Garry's Mod, Phun, and ROBLOX"

:l Because of inspired by ROBLOX it makes me feel like I can't play other games but this so they get more money and hits. I don't know what to do! Please help! (P.S it wasn't Tremper who got banned, it was my other main).
I got an idea: DONT LEAVE

If it is something that hapenned in Roblox, it shouldnt affect you on Buildism. Buildism is a great place to have fun and get a lil away from the awfull community of Roblox.

So, theres no need/reason to leave buildism that we dont know
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-14-2011, 03:50 PM)Who Wrote: I got an idea: DONT LEAVE

If it is something that hapenned in Roblox, it shouldnt affect you on Buildism. Buildism is a great place to have fun and get a lil away from the awfull community of Roblox.

But most ROBLOXians are here. :l
Totally agreed with my Brother!
(05-14-2011, 05:19 PM)Fish Wrote:

But the "Robloxians" are here because they preffer this to roblox, so they are not robloxians, they are Buildists
(05-14-2011, 05:30 PM)Who Wrote:

But the "Robloxians" are here because they preffer this to roblox, so they are not robloxians, they are Buildists

:l But some are ROBLOXians.
Stay please. D:
Some of us are Robloxians, but GOOD Robloxians, mostly we came here to have a new comunity, make new friends and have fun D:
(05-14-2011, 05:31 PM)Fish Wrote:
(05-14-2011, 05:30 PM)Who Wrote:

:l But some are ROBLOXians.

My siggy will respond your last answer

(the "who" in mi siggy is not refering to me this time)

Fish, essentially you're being racist to ROBLOXians.

It's like saying "A member of the Chinese government attacked me. I'm leaving San Fransisco because there are too many Chinese here."