Why I am/might quitting.
Wel, agreed with Qwertygiy
It's not Roblox's moderators that are here, it's just normal members.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(05-14-2011, 05:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Fish, essentially you're being racist to ROBLOXians.

It's like saying "A member of the Chinese government attacked me. I'm leaving San Fransisco because there are too many Chinese here."

So now you are taking my free speach away?
(05-14-2011, 05:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Fish, essentially you're being racist to ROBLOXians.

It's like saying "A member of the Chinese government attacked me. I'm leaving San Fransisco because there are too many Chinese here."

Pure win, my friend.
(05-14-2011, 06:57 PM)Fish Wrote:

He is not taking your freedom, you are free to say that, but he is just making clear what we may interpretate of that
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Free speech is the fair stating of your opinion of something.

Racism is the unfair stating of your opinion of someone's neighborhood and the people who live there.
(05-14-2011, 06:57 PM)Fish Wrote:

Nope, he is just stating his point!