I will stay.
I think it is just MSE6. Telamon and Brighteyes and Reecemcblox is nice. Telamon awnsers my questions on Tweeter. Brighteyes told me she can't drive cars well. LOL (On a forum post) Also ROBLOX posted on a sort of off topic thing on RT and replied nicely! Somthing about Lady Gaga hair. LOL. So yeah. FUDGE MSE6 TO THE UNDERGROUND. It is just him and some of the other mods who are stuck up. I got rage'd a Buildism because everyone talks about Buildism. So yeah. Fish is home baba! ^_^
Yay! +1 for staying.

Also, MSE6 is female.

(05-15-2011, 12:43 PM)Land Wrote: Yay! +1 for staying.

Also, MSE6 is female.

FEMALE? O_e Creepy..
It's like on Buildism -- some mods are tougher than others.
I'd probably just give someone a 2 point warning for something that Ashely might give them a 1-day ban for, etc.
(05-15-2011, 12:56 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It's like on Buildism -- some mods are tougher than others.
I'd probably just give someone a 2 point warning for something that Ashely might give them a 1-day ban for, etc.

Your one of the nice Active mods. Sort of like Brighteyes. Smile Ashely can somtimes be a MSE6. Well sort of...
I was banned on roblox for telling a mod to go suck my brick.

:p
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
The mods on roblox dont really bother me. I just ignore them when they do stupid stufff. Becuase everyone makes mistakes
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Though, warning-level mistakes get ramped up to 3 day bans in Roblox...
Yay for staying!! Big Grin

0% Warning by the way =3
I dont believe that Ashely is a tough mod

Anyway, Glad you dont leave FISH
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]