Fishes ban. (And the reason.)
Agreed with Broloxer =3
No mater what it pisses me off. You shouldn't use a health problem as a reason to have others feel guilty.

You talk about her being banned and she goes oh it's because I'm autistic.

Last I checked autism doesn't tell you to go on a site and spam the forums up.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
McNoobster took the words out of my mouth!
Mcnoobster won what I was trying to prove in two posts.

Omen.
(05-18-2011, 04:46 AM)McNoobster Wrote: No mater what it [censored]es me off. You shouldn't use a health problem as a reason to have others feel guilty.

You talk about her being banned and she goes oh it's because I'm autistic.

Last I checked autism doesn't tell you to go on a site and spam the forums up.

Oh, and lit me add in, it also doesn't make you suicidal.

(That's under your account, I'm not sure.)

Typical 5 year old behavior to fake a disease to get out the easy way.
McNoobster and Broloxer, the perfect tean, anyways, i agree with both, i dont think that Fish have actually autism, as far aqs i know, Autism just make you a bit antisocial, depending on the level, people with Autism doesnt look people into the eyes, and they are tend to be alone, i seen many kids in Roblox saying they have Autism in games just to have an excuse of why they deleted my beautifull castle T_T
(05-17-2011, 11:45 AM)Llama Wrote:
(05-16-2011, 10:26 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: That isn't rated R...

I almost killed my self. I will.

*extracted from one of the "off-topics" forums*
Now I see faces at night,called The People. They want to terminate me. Now I am worried. I riped the "ertysdfghk" Keys of my keyboard. I threw my laptop on the ground and sitting in the dogs basket with my green Ikea Blanket. I realy need Tremper back!

I dont think those 2 are simptoms(did i sayed it right?), maybe...in extreme cases the person to self injure
But is very unlikely
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I agree with McNoobster, Health Problems are NOT an excuse.

Also, for those who want fish unbanned ( there was someone, but he will remain anonymous), She has broke 2 rules excessively, as well as breaking the record for having the most reports at one time.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-18-2011, 05:25 PM)Sazaho Wrote: I agree with McNoobster, Health Problems are NOT an excuse.

Also, for those who want fish unbanned ( there was someone, but he will remain anonymous), She has broke 2 rules excessively, as well as breaking the record for having the most reports at one time.

I hate fish now....
(05-18-2011, 05:25 PM)Sazaho Wrote: I agree with McNoobster, Health Problems are NOT an excuse.

Was she banned permanently?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I have aspurgs Syndrom, Yes. I have diabetes. I have Novarapid 3 Times aday and levimur. I have to go to a spestail school for autistic people because I can't cope at normal school. I did inject myself with 25 Novarapid and stayed in overnight