By fact, I'm not mad at fish.
I decided to forget it, she's not worth my time.

Unlike Kieron.

Who has been breaking rules and breaking the law of passing an IP ban.
Kieron used tio be nice, and we were friends, but, pretending he is a hacker and threating everyone, damn he is stupid!!
(05-19-2011, 11:53 PM)Micky Wrote: Kieron used tio be nice, and we were friends, but, pretending he is a hacker and threating everyone, damn he is stupid!!

He was always like that, back then when he said he was quitting, people actually cared about it, but I don't freaking respect pricks who think they can get worshiped for doing whatever he wants, which most of the time is negative and time-wasting. Overall, he's just a kid that wants attention.

/The end
What I do to you? I rag'd. Your really coming a Mini-Mod. You don't have to post a thread saying "REPORT FISH'S THREADS!111!!1!!". Just report once. -.-
(05-20-2011, 12:01 AM)Llama Wrote: What I do to you? I rag'd. Your really coming a Mini-Mod. You don't have to post a thread saying "REPORT FISH'S THREADS!111!!1!!". Just report once. -.-

I don't think I'll respond.
(05-20-2011, 12:01 AM)Llama Wrote: You don't have to post a thread saying "REPORT FISH'S THREADS!111!!1!!". Just report once. -.-

Those reports really helped, just to let you know........
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]