Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your Religion?
Information 
What is your religion? Describe your religion to us and share what you do. I do not have a religion(Atheist) and I respect others beliefs. What are your holidays that you celebrate because of your religion?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I guess you could say I'm a semi-atheistic Christian. I don't go to church or anything, although I'll occaisionally flip through the pages of the Bible. I'm not very religious as a whole, and my family doesn't do much for holidays -- I've never had a 'traditional' Halloween, Christmas, or Easter and never have really wanted one.
I use to be Catholic, but because I wanted to be better at school, I became a atheist. Sometimes I go back at the bible and stuff like that. I use to celebrate Christmas and Easter, but not anymore.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
You don't have to be Christian to give a shit about the holidays, and make the poll public, there is nothing to be ashamed of.
I'm a Christian, but I'm not one of those ignorant, judgemental ones that seem to end up on TV all the time.
athiest christmas ftw
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
I'm a Catholic (Christian, of course), but probably everyone guessed that right... ._.
I be atheist.
Add "Buildist" to the poll.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]