When Jacob_ needs a mod..
I believe a good site has chosen great moderators, who can handle at least 3 forums (of course, I'm talking with a popular site, such as Minecraft) and still have extra time, but do the job right. As much moderators as we have, we should last until we get about...say.. 5,000 active users. That may sound like a lot, but time zones help.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
They dont need more moderator for like 2 years, they have anugh to handle a comunity with like 100000 members, i dont know why the fasination with beeing a mod, i wouldnt like to be one, it takes out time to have fun posting...
:l You don't have to crush my Dreams.
(05-21-2011, 07:24 PM)Llama Wrote: :l You don't have to crush my Dreams.

Sergent, where's that face palm thing you were copy and pasting?
(05-21-2011, 07:34 PM)Chaos Wrote: It's your 'dream' to have a job? Wow...Just wait till you actually get a job, you will hate it. Well, your first job you will hate.

I like things. I like to work. It makes me fell Human.
(05-21-2011, 07:51 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 07:34 PM)Chaos Wrote: It's your 'dream' to have a job? Wow...Just wait till you actually get a job, you will hate it. Well, your first job you will hate.

I like things. I like to work. It makes me fell Human.

Chaos.

That's just.

Errr..

She's not even 18.

I don't believe in holding past mistakes against people for the rest of their life, but there's actually an age limit of 13 for mod, although I might disregard it for exceptional members. I know that's a long time from now, but by the time you're 13 we will probably have more people and be in need of moderators.
(05-21-2011, 08:07 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't believe in holding past mistakes against people for the rest of their life, but there's actually an age limit of 13 for mod, although I might disregard it for exceptional members. I know that's a long time from now, but by the time you're 13 we will probably have more people and be in need of moderators.

Sazoh is 12.
(05-21-2011, 08:08 PM)Llama Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 08:07 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't believe in holding past mistakes against people for the rest of their life, but there's actually an age limit of 13 for mod, although I might disregard it for exceptional members. I know that's a long time from now, but by the time you're 13 we will probably have more people and be in need of moderators.

Sazoh is 12.
@Llama
"although I might disregard it for exceptional members"
(05-21-2011, 08:14 PM)Ashely Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 08:08 PM)Llama Wrote:

Sazoh is 12.
@Llama
"although I might disregard it for exceptional members"

Oh.