As me and some of the community think.
You're the opposite of roblox.

BUT. There's one bad thing to this.

The mods here in my opinion are WAY too soft.

Heck. Kieron has broken so many rules in the book, multiple times.

IP bans can't do crap, don't even think about using them.

Idiots will just proxy through them.

Now on the other hand.

Deleting their main pisses them off.

Want to know why Fish was mad? She was trolling on roblox with an alt. Roblox tracked her IP and deleted her main.

This made her angry. But, I'm proving the point. 'Keywords'. Delete the main, It'll piss them off and learn a lesson.

Fish learned her lesson the hard way, It's sad though.

I'm just saying, instead of IPing or giving him 7 day bans everytime, a deletion is much better.
We went from being way to strict to being soft now?

I 100% agree on the whole Kieron situation, we keep giving him a chance and he just does it again.
(05-21-2011, 07:51 PM)Ashely Wrote: We went from being way to strict to being soft now?

I 100% agree on the whole Kieron situation, we keep giving him a chance and he just does it again.

Since when the heck were you strict?

I never recall.
When I was first hired as a mod, I dont think I was either but some members of the community thought otherwise.
(05-21-2011, 07:58 PM)Ashely Wrote: When I was first hired as a mod, I dont think I was either but some members of the community thought otherwise.

I didn't think you were.

Doubt they saw roblox.
I don't think Kieron is a bad person at heart, he just doesn't know how to act on forums.

I think the 1-3 day bans we used to give him weren't long enough to have any effect, so I'm hoping the IP ban will teach him something--if not, he'll be gone.
Some even said I'm the MES6 of Buildism, lol.

"I think I spelled her username wrong"
(05-21-2011, 08:03 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I don't think Kieron is a bad person at heart, he just doesn't know how to act on forums.

I think the 1-3 day bans we used to give him weren't long enough to have any effect, so I'm hoping the IP ban will teach him something--if not, he'll be gone.

Actually.

It did.
I wouldsnt mind if Kieron is gone for ever...
(05-21-2011, 07:33 PM)broloxer Wrote: Want to know why Fish was mad? She was trolling on roblox with an alt. Roblox tracked her IP and deleted her main.

This made her angry. But, I'm proving the point. 'Keywords'. Delete the main, It'll [censored] them off and learn a lesson.

Fish learned her lesson the hard way, It's sad though.

I'm just saying, instead of IPing or giving him 7 day bans everytime, a deletion is much better.
I wasn't. All I said "I'ma gonna find Waldo" "On Google earth! Somwhere near Canada! See ya in 2 Years or so! Big Grin" And "I Bid 3k". No trollin' No scammin'