What you (the mods) and jacob_ need to improve on
I'm not complaining ashely told me to make this thread

For the most part I'm really disapointed that I got deleted for destroying the wiki and had no other problems before that. Yet Kieron and Spongebob are repeat offenders on trolling, starting flame wars, destroying the community, and spamming. Yet kieron only gets a warning, a 3 day ban, a 1 week ban and now a 1 week IP ban. Honestly he hasn't done one thing good for us and is only here for trouble why keep him.

I think you mods really need to have scheduled meetings with the community such as the OBC cast, but in tinychat and have users come and ask questions and offer advice on what you should do to improve the site.

and this part is just for the heck of it. I honestly think the site needs an uplift the only thing cool on here is the forums. I think the site looks a bit blan and boring.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-22-2011, 05:54 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I'm not complaining ashely told me to make this thread

1 For the most part I'm really disapointed that I got deleted for destroying the wiki and had no other problems before that. Yet Kieron and Spongebob are repeat offenders on trolling, starting flame wars, destroying the community, and spamming. Yet kieron only gets a warning, a 3 day ban, a 1 week ban and now a 1 week IP ban. Honestly he hasn't done one thing good for us and is only here for trouble why keep him.

2 I think you mods really need to have scheduled meetings with the community such as the OBC cast, but in tinychat and have users come and ask questions and offer advice on what you should do to improve the site.

3 and this part is just for the heck of it. I honestly think the site needs an uplift the only thing cool on here is the forums. I think the site looks a bit blan and boring.

1: Destroying the wiki destroys something and undoing it is a complicated process, while we can just delete forum threads and posts. That said, I have not had a major part in the bans of you, Kieron or Spongebob1212.

2: Not a bad idea in my opinion, but right now we're so small I think a forum thread would be good enough.

3: How exactly is it bland and boring? We have the awsome editor, nice game pages, the wiki is okay, the skin pages are pretty cool... Whate exactly fo you think we could do to improve?
I agree on the whole Kieron, and Sponge situation; the problem is we give users too many chances. From now on I will be more strict on rules and users during my shifts making sure the site is clean of bad users.

@the only cool thing here is forums;
Users have way more to do then just forum, Jacob has been working hard on the game that has came out to be pretty awesome. If you didn't already know the site is still in major development meaning we're in alpha.

Thanks
(05-22-2011, 06:03 PM)Ashely Wrote: @the only cool thing here is forums;
Users have way more to do then just forum, Jacob has been working hard on the game that has came out to be pretty awesome. If you didn't already know the site is still in major development meaning we're in alpha.

Thanks

I know the site is still in development I was just saying I hope you guys arn't planing on keeping it this way. The game engine is great to I am shocked at how far Jacob_ has made it in that part. When I said the site it was directed at the site itself not the game engine or users games or skins.

The thing I would think would like nicer is if the background was a bit cooler and the bar that says Profile | Members | Community looked a bit cooler aswell it is to plain. Just those 2 things alone I think would make the site a lot nicer
(05-22-2011, 06:09 PM)McNoobster Wrote: The thing I would think would like nicer is if the background was a bit cooler and the bar that says Profile | Members | Community looked a bit cooler aswell it is to plain. Just those 2 things alone I think would make the site a lot nicer

The top header could use some improved background-image/texture in the buttons, agreed there. I think the background is okay though.
Quote:2: Not a bad idea in my opinion, but right now we're so small I think a forum thread would be good enough.

We are not that small if you really think about it. If the meetings were actually scheduled then more members would be online to come.

Like if a week ahead of time you had a banner that said "Meeting on may 25th at 4 p.m! cst Click here to see in your time zone"
I still dont know why you mods keep letting Kieron come back
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I don't like that idea to much, but I do agree with you. It would just seem like we are copying Roblox when we're not. The forums are a good place at the moment to have meetings due to the fact (like qwertygiy said] we're still small.
(05-22-2011, 06:11 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-22-2011, 06:09 PM)McNoobster Wrote: The thing I would think would like nicer is if the background was a bit cooler and the bar that says Profile | Members | Community looked a bit cooler aswell it is to plain. Just those 2 things alone I think would make the site a lot nicer

The top header could use some improved background-image/texture in the buttons, agreed there. I think the background is okay though.

Look at roblox, cubebomb, and clubpenguin's backgrounds and tell me ours is ok.
Until a few months ago (about the time Buildism was created) the ROBLOX background was just 'blue'.