Ashely told me to work on wiki so.
as I work on the wiki since I am still banned from it I will post all the pics here for some one else to put up.

Here is the buildism wiki logo

[Image: wlu1ps.png]

I suck at making backgrounds :]

[Image: 2mf0xn6.png]

most of it will be hidden by the words and stuff though... but erm I'll try making another
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
Since we all know you are a better user now than when you decided to vandalise the wiki, I'll unblock you. If someone else decides that you should be reblocked then they can do that -- but I honestly see no current reason for you being blocked from the wiki. What's happened happened, so what.
What did he do o:?
(05-22-2011, 08:10 PM)Admin Wrote: What did he do o:?

He spammed the wiki with nonsence.
(05-22-2011, 08:11 PM)Luckyone Wrote: He spammed the wiki with nonsence.

Back during the ROBLOX wave.
(05-22-2011, 08:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Since we all know you are a better user now than when you decided to vandalise the wiki, I'll unblock you. If someone else decides that you should be reblocked then they can do that -- but I honestly see no current reason for you being blocked from the wiki. What's happened happened, so what.

I dont even know how to add them so maybe some one else should :p
(05-22-2011, 08:13 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I dont even know how to add them so maybe some one else should :p

Go to this page.
Ohhh, I think I remember that lol. Yeah, there were a LOT of people who spammed :L.
(05-22-2011, 08:14 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-22-2011, 08:13 PM)McNoobster Wrote: I dont even know how to add them so maybe some one else should :p

Go to this page.

You do It I have no idea what Im doing I dont want to mess something up
If you want.