(05-23-2011, 10:56 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:50 PM)Luckyone Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:39 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:38 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Uhhh huh........

Please don't reply with pointless post, it just waste time.
It looks like you just took a B from the wiki thing and copied N pasted them multiple times, then rotated them. Sorry I am not very impressed this time.

Thats exactly what I did no mater what the font and the look of the B has to stay the same moron. From R the R is always the same and same with any other site.
Make it unique, its repeditive, deal with criticism instead of calling me a moron.
(05-24-2011, 03:42 AM)Luckyone Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:39 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:38 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Uhhh huh........

Please don't reply with pointless post, it just waste time.
It looks like you just took a B from the wiki thing and copied N pasted them multiple times, then rotated them. Sorry I am not very impressed this time.

Thats exactly what I did no mater what the font and the look of the B has to stay the same moron. From R the R is always the same and same with any other site.
Make it unique, its repeditive, deal with criticism instead of calling me a moron.

Look obviously your not that smart. I'm trying to keep the same style I have been using for the site. For one I have to use the same font if I'm going to make B's because that represents the site. Also the new nav bar is the same shade as the B's so how stupid would it be to have a blue/black nav bar and have a purple and pink B in handwritting font.

So stop trying to be so ignorant.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-24-2011, 04:22 AM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:39 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Please don't reply with pointless post, it just waste time.

Look obviously your not that smart. I'm trying to keep the same style I have been using for the site. For one I have to use the same font if I'm going to make B's because that represents the site. Also the new nav bar is the same shade as the B's so how stupid would it be to have a blue/black nav bar and have a purple and pink B in handwritting font.

I am done arguing with you, you are being oblivious, I never said it didn't match the theme at all, but its just B's, thats it. Throw some cool scenes of building or scripting in they're Geeze. Calm your but down and stop being mundane and stupid and thinking your perfect. Nobody is perfect, get over it. You are being, and acting, like an idiot. If your going to start flaming me, do it right, and actually point out flaws in what I am saying instead of making crap up.
ah, the burning scent of a flamewar
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(05-24-2011, 06:12 AM)Luckyone Wrote:
(05-24-2011, 04:22 AM)McNoobster Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 10:50 PM)Luckyone Wrote: It looks like you just took a B from the wiki thing and copied N pasted them multiple times, then rotated them. Sorry I am not very impressed this time.

I am done arguing with you, you are being oblivious, I never said it didn't match the theme at all, but its just B's, thats it. Throw some cool scenes of building or scripting in they're Geeze. Calm your but down and stop being mundane and stupid and thinking your perfect. Nobody is perfect, get over it. You are being, and acting, like an idiot. If your going to start flaming me, do it right, and actually point out flaws in what I am saying instead of making crap up.

Tell me one thing I made up? Thats right because there isn't anything.
Tell me where I said "Hey I'm Mr. Perfect"? Oh ya there is none.
And your flaws where that whole post. Saying I make stuff up your the one putting I said I'm perfect and I make stuff up when thats what that whole post was so stfu stop making an ass of yourself and get on with your life.
You act like this normally? I am ashamed, meet me here: www.tinychat.com/buildismchat
(05-24-2011, 07:17 AM)Luckyone Wrote: You act like this normally? I am ashamed, meet me here: www.tinychat.com/buildismchat

Ha you make me laugh stop trying to justify yourself through me and act like your any better of a person.
I'm putting out these flames (Closing the thread).