A note to people who complain about inactive mods who don't understand the community
In other sites of course, since our mods are very much part of the community.
[Image: 2cpojn4.png]
Blue bold names are moderators.

Too bad the only times when the power is close to the common is when there are not many more common than power...
Haha, we taking over! >:)
So you post? Big deal.

/Expects smart-ass reply
(05-24-2011, 10:33 PM)LOL Wrote: So you post? Big deal.

/Expects smart-ass reply

Ehm...

NO U!!!
(05-24-2011, 10:35 PM)Ice Wrote:

/Expects smart-ass reply

Ehm...

NO U!!!

Nice comeback you have there, but this is useless anyways, and I don't want to get too involved with you mods since you're probably wanting to ban me.
(05-24-2011, 10:38 PM)LOL Wrote:
(05-24-2011, 10:35 PM)Ice Wrote:

/Expects smart-ass reply

Ehm...

NO U!!!

Nice comeback you have there, but this is useless anyways, and I don't want to get too involved with you mods since you're probably wanting to ban me.

I would never ban a perfectly good user who hasn't done anything wrong.

What I mean is, if RobloSam or Telamon goes on the forums and post you get about 100 people posting "OMG A MOD LOLOLOLOL I'M POSTING IN A RARE THREAD LOLOLOL" etc.

Wheras here it's considered almost a dead thread if a mod doesn't happen to reply.
So so true. I hope it stays that way (not dead, but mods actively posting) for a long time.
That's because ROBLOX moderators are (for the most part) there for the paycheck they get at the end of the month. You guys were promoted because you have shown that you like the community, and want to make sure it runs smoothly. Smile
Sorry I haven't been on. :c
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]