Wow, this is akward.
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-I-hate-you-all

Looks like Tyler 'abused' his powers, read inside to see.
It would only be power abuse if Tyler gave unnecessary bans/warnings, or deleted posts that weren't breaking the rules... it doesn't look like he did that here.
(05-27-2011, 01:51 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It would only be power abuse if Tyler gave unnecessary bans/warnings, or deleted posts that weren't breaking the rules... it doesn't look like he did that here.

On the other hand, TheFlame said Tyler likes making people mad.

Tyler was smart mouthing a bit I suppose, but in the end he gave theflame a warning.
I checked the mod logs, TheFlame didn't get warned for that.
(05-27-2011, 01:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I checked the mod logs, TheFlame didn't get warned for that.

We shouldn't lie about warnings and bans, shall we?
I think that was quite unnecessary for a moderator to do...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-27-2011, 01:57 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 01:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I checked the mod logs, TheFlame didn't get warned for that.

We shouldn't lie about warnings and bans, shall we?

It was about something that happened about 2 weeks ago. "TheFlame" said an innapropriate word (He even had to spell the word funny to get passed the filter), and started raging at me because I warned him for it. I don't think he's gonna "get" over it, and he acts like I'm the worst mod here because of it.
(05-27-2011, 01:51 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It would only be power abuse if Tyler gave unnecessary bans/warnings, or deleted posts that weren't breaking the rules... it doesn't look like he did that here.

I remember that time when you gave me a warning for that meme, eh?

Yeah...but...online arguments are childish...
Ehhh that is no way a mod should act thats worse then telamon
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]