You know what?
I'll back off on making sure Kieron doesn't break rules.

It's Jacob_'s site.

If he wants to have a rule breaker running around trashing his site, than shall it be.
Do exagerate so much, Kieron do things without looking at the consecuences, in my point of view, we must trust our Moderators and Jacob_,they will do the right thing...
Broloxer, I like you, and respect you- And with no disrespect intended, most normal users don't know what decisions the mods and jacob take. I don't know why Kieron is back on this site, because he broke the rules so much, and used proxy servers to create countless alternate accounts. But just sit tight and do what you can, because one thing's for sure; we KNOW what we are doing.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
The thing is, The mods have control over us and Jacob_ has control over the mods. So even if the mods were to ban me forever he could easily un-ban me without a problem.
(05-27-2011, 03:14 PM)Kieron Wrote: The thing is, The mods have control over us and Jacob_ has control over the mods. So even if the mods were to ban me forever he could easily un-ban me without a problem.

If you think that way, you are highly stupid, and I never doubted that to begin with you parasite. Just leave and never return.
(05-27-2011, 03:14 PM)Kieron Wrote: The thing is, The mods have control over us and Jacob_ has control over the mods. So even if the mods were to ban me forever he could easily un-ban me without a problem.

The thing is, would they really want you un-banned?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]