This New Generation sucks so much.....
Come on guys, most kids these days are lazy and like Stupid (Censored) shows like American Idol, Hannah Montana, Glee and Stuff like that. Most kids today idolize Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus as there heroes unlike some people and some kids like me Idolize Magellan and George Washington. It is really sad that most music today sucks thanks to Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
you are the new generation, keeping a narrow mind around select people who you rage at because raging at them is cool
oh and did I mention you complaining about useless stuff?
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
Agreed but I do not know who actually idolizes Magellan and George Washington lol?
[Image: image?id=2155]
If a forum of kids/teens I posted on several years ago is any indication, your post is correct... There's so much more trolling and disrespect on the internet these days.
I think you keep stating the obvious over and over again. I know lots of music today is not good, but you don't have to make 10 threads about the same thing or saying "i hate people my age, they suck so much fuck and should die and rot in hell like bitches", because that's what I here when I read your threads.

PS: I'm lazy and I have no life. Problem?
Ok first of all, no one likes ANY of the people you listed, and Rebecca Black is not a singer. Also no one CARES about the people you idolize, who CARES if George Washington was the first president? He did bad things too, HE HAD SLAVES. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Also American Idol and Glee are not bad shows, they aren't even kids shows. Glee is just a series of a glee club, a CLUB THAT EXISTS IN MOST HIGHSCHOOLS! American Idol as singers who want to show their talent.

This is the most ignorant thread I have seen yet on this forum...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
No, 2004 is when the world probably went downhill.
Is it bad that I idolize Daft Punk, Deadmau5, and/or The Black Eyed Peas (Old kind)?

(BTW, I'm going to be a musician...so...)
Weres the old music fans? Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Queen! That is the music I idolize
I hate most of today's music and today's people, in the 1980s, people were hardly harsh. These new games are to easy and I can't seem to beat Super Mario still.