Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who was the sexiest president?
(02-03-2013, 03:48 AM)Oak Wrote: I have Mexican food every Friday.

Nothing beats Mexican food besides Italian.

And I barely eat Mexican food at all. Really changes that stereotype you have of me, doesn't it?

Believing in conspiracy theories doesn't make me racist, if anything it makes me anti-elite. If it matters that much to you about what I believe in, why not challenge Christians or everyone else since their beliefs are dubious and/or have at one time (Or all the time) been racist too? Why are you so prejudiced against me? There's things much worse and "racist" than fearing corruption.

Also, JFK assassination conspiracy theories have been around a lot longer than we were even born, and I've listed you JFK's accomplishments but you had the nerve to call me racist to avoid explaining your hatred for JFK.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-31-2013, 10:21 PM)Myem Wrote: I personally think Taft is the hottest of them all. I have a fetish for chubby men in suits. Smile

Lincoln! I luv his beard. <3
o_O but I'm not BI or Homosexual.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Mustaches and beards are disgusting.
Thank god I don't have facial hair even though I'm only 14.
My dad, grandparents and cousins were never able to grow facial hair and I hope I'm one of them.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Im 14 and why would 14 years old have moustache or beards? Only 16 year olds will start getting.
I dont have moustache but I wish i could get a beard. XD
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.