Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SERIOUS QUESTION
Is your ring finger longer than your pointer finger or are they the same size? This has a lot to do with buildism... so vote in the poll.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
All fingers except the thumb are nearly the same size.
(05-29-2011, 10:38 PM)Kieron Wrote: All fingers except the thumb and pinkie are nearly the same size.

Fixed.
I've heard that a monkey's index finger is longer than it's ring finger. Does this test have to do with how "animal" or "wild" you are?
O.OLOGICO.O
(05-29-2011, 10:52 PM)Logic Wrote: I've heard that a monkey's index finger is longer than it's ring finger. Does this test have to do with how "animal" or "wild" you are?

In a way.
Gender test, I believe.
It will be revealed at the end.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
A index finger is not supposed to be the same size or longer than your ring finger...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
If you index finger is shorter than your middle finger it means you have less testosterone, or in simpler words, gay.

But I see one flaw in that, Mine are almost the same size, (1mm difference), and I am most certainly not gay...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-30-2011, 12:42 AM)Chaos Wrote: If you index finger is shorter than your middle finger it means you have less testosterone, or in simpler words, gay.

But I see one flaw in that, Mine are almost the same size, (1mm difference), and I am most certainly not gay...

Testosterone has nothing to do with being gay. Most elderly have low testosterone, but that doesn't mean they're gay.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]