I am going like lol.
Because I am trolling a site called "KidzBop" I saw it in a commercial. my user-name is "Trololol"

I uploaded the derp pic. People are like "Wtf..."

They sent me an E-mail saying "Hello Parent/Guardian! Your child; 'Trololol' Just uploaded a picture titled 'Derp'...? What is that? We looked it up and we didn't know what that was. Please write us back as soon as you can informing us.

-THE KIDZBOP TEAM"
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(05-29-2011, 08:19 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: I uploaded the derp pic. People are like "Wtf..."

They sent me an E-mail saying "Hello Parent/Guardian! Your child; 'Trololol' Just uploaded a picture titled 'Derp'...? What is that? We looked it up and we didn't know what that was. Please write us back as soon as you can informing us.

-THE KIDZBOP TEAM"

Lol. That's definitely a kiddie site you were trolling. :lol:
O.OLOGICO.O
Time to troll Yahoo Answers.........
Lawl, I'm gonna troll it.
Uh-oh... Kieron's annoying enough when he's NOT trolling.

:lol:

*waits for spam overload*
(05-29-2011, 08:19 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: "Hello Parent/Guardian! Your child; 'Trololol' Just uploaded a picture titled 'Derp'...? What is that? We looked it up and we didn't know what that was. Please write us back as soon as you can informing us.

-THE KIDZBOP TEAM"

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I love trolling KidzBop so much... >Tongue
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(05-30-2011, 12:12 AM)Who Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 08:19 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: "Hello Parent/Guardian! Your child; 'Trololol' Just uploaded a picture titled 'Derp'...? What is that? We looked it up and we didn't know what that was. Please write us back as soon as you can informing us.

-THE KIDZBOP TEAM"

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who, I think It's more funnier than your siggy.
(05-29-2011, 10:57 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Uh-oh... Kieron's annoying enough when he's NOT trolling.

it's cool when everyone else is trolling but when kieron does it its a bad thing?
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
(05-29-2011, 10:57 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Uh-oh... Kieron's annoying enough when he's NOT trolling.

This is trolling and spam.