Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Recreational use ofMarijuana is now legalized in Colorado.
WHAAAA------

WHY WHY WHY

IT SHOULD BE BANNED

LEGALIZING IT DOESN'T SAVE MONEY, NOW IMAGINE HOW MANY TEENS WILL ABUSE IT AND GET ADDICTED THAT = HEALTH COMPLICATIONS AND THAT LEADS TO TAX PAYER MONEY BEING WASTED

SHAME ON YOU CONGRESS

It's also funny how alcohol isn't banned because it should, most violence, child abuse, and car collisions are caused from it (yes I know alcohol was once made illegal in the 1920's here in the USA, and it became a disaster, everyone started smuggling it, mainly the mafia, and when it was made illegal people were doing it more than ever). We were in the great depression at the time though.
(11-12-2012, 01:18 AM)Walrus Wrote: It's also funny how alcohol isn't banned because it should, most violence, child abuse, and car collisions are caused from it (yes I know alcohol was once made illegal in the 1920's here in the USA, and it became a disaster, everyone started smuggling it, mainly the mafia, and when it was made illegal people were doing it more than ever). We were in the great depression at the time though.

*facepalm*

Oh no we weren't.

The depression began in 1929. Alcohol was made illegal in 1920 and made legal again in 1933.

BOT, what I assume Congress is trying to do is stop another Prohibition here. It's not like they're doing a great job of keeping it banned while it's illegal. And just because it's not entirely illegal doesn't mean it's legal for teens to get addicted to it. You'd still get busted if they caught you having a smoke, and this is a level up from that.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
It is legalized in Washington too, you know.
My dad used to have waterfront investment property 8 years ago in Tacoma, WA, he sold it to an Italian restaurant business though.
(11-12-2012, 01:18 AM)Walrus Wrote: AND THAT LEADS TO TAX PAYER MONEY BEING WASTED

Howso?
Healthcare requires tax-payers money.
Marijuana leads to many many many health complications, thus, you can get sick or get a tumor, and then you'd land up in the hospital and this would be prevented if it were illegal.
People just smoke it because it's illegal. If it's made legal and they declare taxes on it, the country can step out of debt. I don't support and I'm not against it. I honestly don't give a crap if no one is shoving it in my face.
(11-13-2012, 05:45 AM)Walrus Wrote: Healthcare requires tax-payers money.
Marijuana leads to many many many health complications, thus, you can get sick or get a tumor, and then you'd land up in the hospital and this would be prevented if it were illegal.

It's actually got less health complications than tobacco and tobacco is legal. ^_^
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Yes I know, Glome.
If I could, I'd ban tobacco too.

Alchol is just as bad as weed, except worse.
You know what costly, health-problematic, hundred-times-better-alternatives item should really be made illegal?

Forget tobacco and marijuana and alcohol.
Ban non-rechargeable batteries.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ow. Just wow.
You REALLY need to get your thoughts strait.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]