Need computer help! FAST!!!
dont mind grammar, im stressed and on my dsi browser

i was playing minecraft and it froze then my pc froze and i restarted and chkdsk said 7 or 6 files were unreadable then itsaid it was deleting them and they had filenames with .in"floc and i left and came back and it said it was deleting readyboot.eif or something and i need to know if my pc will be ok.

thanks, dsidewd.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
It should be fine. I just ran Chkdsk about a week ago, and it took 5 hours because there were so many unreadable file records or whatever they're called.
'readyboot.eif'

Holy fuck..

I don't think that's a good thing.

I think, chkdsk is the hardrive.

7 or 6 files were unreadable then itsaid it was deleting them.

(If you jump on the ground, it breaks the Hardrive, and makes it impossible to use. I happened to my old labtop. The hardrive has two disks that spin on a motor, while the computer is on. Jumping on the ground makes it move, thus scratching the disk with major damage).
(06-01-2011, 08:39 PM)broloxer Wrote: I think, chkdsk is the hardrive.

No, it checks the harddrive, hence "CheckDisk".
(06-01-2011, 08:41 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 08:39 PM)broloxer Wrote: I think, chkdsk is the hardrive.

No, it checks the harddrive, hence "CheckDisk".

Err.

Ya, it checks the hardrive disk.

so my impatient grandpa rebooted an hour after chkdsk started and after a few unsuccessfull reboots it said it was gonna attempt a repair. so paradox, since chkdsk was interrupted, will my pc stil have a chance
I guess so. I've interrupted ChkDsk many time before.
i should probably mention that when rebooting it had a w9ndows xp-like startup screen and on thevreboot that caused repairng, it had a grey bar as loading similar to windows 98
(06-01-2011, 09:11 PM)DSiDewd Wrote: i should probably mention that when rebooting it had a w9ndows xp-like startup screen and on thevreboot that caused repairng, it had a grey bar as loading similar to windows 98

Windows xp is old.

I use 7.
(06-01-2011, 09:14 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 09:11 PM)DSiDewd Wrote: i should probably mention that when rebooting it had a w9ndows xp-like startup screen and on thevreboot that caused repairng, it had a grey bar as loading similar to windows 98

Windows xp is old.

I use 7.

I use 7 too.