Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What genre/genre(s) do you think 2DWorlds belong in?
For some reason, it has always seemed a bit retro to me.

But I think I'd categorize this as an indie.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Isnt this a sandbox?
Indie sandbox game creation tool/platform.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Virtual yes, but we are really a mix of multiple things which makes us so diverse and eclectic.
Ghosty, spot-on. I think that is exactly what we are.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I'd say Indie, but it will probably become known as the "Building" genre or MMO when we reach more members and obtain more devs.

We'll see.
[Image: 2dtn1gn.jpg]
Well with Jacob_'s stubbornness, I don't think we'll ever be able to have any devs to help him out. Jacob_ isn't going to be able to accomplish much with the site if this keeps up because we need new implementations.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Well I cannot code worth squat but I'd be happy to do any graphical things for the site to give it a jump start.

What all good online games need are: a website team, a graphics team, and a programming team.

If we had all three this game might start going a little quicker.
[Image: 2dtn1gn.jpg]
Oak, we do not need devs.
Or mods.

We need members.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(02-05-2013, 12:02 AM)Oak Wrote: Well with Jacob_'s stubbornness, I don't think we'll ever be able to have any devs to help him out. Jacob_ isn't going to be able to accomplish much with the site if this keeps up because we need new implementations.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not hoping to accomplish much with this site anymore. I started working on it 3 years ago, that's a long time to work on the same thing. It already got a lot more popular than I thought it would.
(02-05-2013, 12:15 AM)Link Wrote: Well I cannot code worth squat but I'd be happy to do any graphical things for the site to give it a jump start.

What all good online games need are: a website team, a graphics team, and a programming team.

If we had all three this game might start going a little quicker.

There was a certain website that had this. It didn't work very well. We don't like that website.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.