Best idea yet.
Can we add a block user botton Big Grin

Since you guys wont ban for stuff that is ban worthy can we just block users on our own which blocks there post and pms. Please for my sanity......

If there is such a thing already LINK ME!
NEVERMIND FOUND IT!

Omg guyz diz b wat we wer lokn 4

http://buildism.net/forum/usercp.php?action=editlists
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
This isnt actually a bad idea. This way there will be SO much less drama
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Nice idea. Big Grin
No, because then it will keep reminding me that I am blocked.
Blocking is for people who can't deal with things themselves, if you don't like it, don't read it.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
And of course for a moderator it's totally impractical. No matter how much we'd like to block certain users.
(06-02-2011, 10:33 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: No, because then it will keep reminding me that I am blocked.
Blocking is for people who can't deal with things themselves, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Don't be an idiot, ming.
lucky. stop being so rude.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(06-02-2011, 11:15 PM)Fire Wrote: lucky. stop being so rude.

Agreed. It's not warning worthy, but that's still not nice.
(06-02-2011, 10:33 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: No, because then it will keep reminding me that I am blocked.

It's not always you have a problem with someone.

But im sure once in your life theres 1 person thats never done anything to you but there just like someone you want to sock in the face. Theres like 4 people on this site I want to do that to.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-03-2011, 01:31 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

It's not always you have a problem with someone.

But im sure once in your life theres 1 person thats never done anything to you but there just like someone you want to sock in the face. Theres like 4 people on this site I want to do that to.

Ming, Lol, Me and Tyler?