What would you do if Disney Bought Minecraft?
I would crap on my pants and explode. Thousands of Minecraft refuges would flee to other games, probably Buildism. If Disney bought Minecraft, they would ruin it like when they bought Marvel, they left it in ruins. Just imagine if Disney bought Minecraft. There would be no creepers, no violence, etc. They would make everything friendly only for 5 years old. Millions of players would leave Minecraft and Minecraft would become a really tiny place only to be replaced by Disney fangirls. Minecraft would then suck more then Justin Bieber if Disney bought Minecraft and there would be a lot of Minecraft refuges on Buildism.

Now post what you think will happen if disney bought Minecraft.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Disney has already bought ABC and ESPN, and ESPN, at least, is pretty cool.
Oh god,creepers with mouse ears. Also it would not suck as bad as JB but it would be close.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Well there would be Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers(Jonas Sissys), and Club penguin music. That would suck and there would be people saying goodbye to Minecraft.
I have never, EVER seen Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, or anything at all Club Penguin on ESPN. Ever.
Disney would make unlimited health and no killing.
(06-02-2011, 11:02 PM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Disney would make unlimited health and no killing.

You seem to be forgetting that there are quite a few Disney movies where somebody gets killed.
Disney CAN'T buy Minecraft.
I don't know that they CAN'T, but they'd buy ROBLOX first. They've already had some promotional deals.
Nothing, I don't play MC.