Just checking by
Seeing how one of my favorite games is doing. I just got done with school. Big Grin
Well, once this game gets multiplayer, I will probably be a LOT more active. Smile
It IS multiplayer!
It is now!? Awesome! Big GrinDD
You have to port forward and stuff to host a server though, it's complicated -- not like R -- and there are rarely any servers. As soon as I can I will try to host some though.
Do people even barely forum or play games anymore? When I look at the people browsing the forum, there usually no one there.
Actually, we've had a few ... 'disagreements' among certain forumers lately, and forum activity is usually pretty active. Game creation, however, is at a bit of a low, but the editor's getting better all the time for building and as soon as possible I'll have some new games up and runniing.
alo, im who :D
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Hia. Also, Qwerty, don't you think Jacob_ should make it on the Buildism front page the games with the most players? You could say it's like roblox since there most being played games at the moment are on the front page. Otherwise, that could be a different kind of games page, like one with most plays and the other with games with the most people at it at the moment.