Since you all insult people with mental problems beyond their control...
I hate CP (Cerebral Polzy)

Makes it almost impossible to control my actions and pay attention.

I have to take a pill every morning.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
You are lying or you have the wrong condition.

Cerebal palzy is a condition that affects your motor skills (i.e. you might not be able to walk properly). It doesn't affect what you type on the internet, although it might make you press the wrong keys.

So, if you are lying, shame on you.
No, you are incorrect. I was diagnosed with that at the doctors and they told me the conditions.
If you aren't lying, then tell me what type of cerebal palsy it is.
How am I supposed to know? My parents take care of that. And I take the pills. I don't know what KIND I have, but I know I have it.
Ask them then.
"Ataxia type symptoms can be caused by damage to the cerebellum. The forms of ataxia are less common types of cerebral palsy, occurring in at most 10% of all cases. Some of these individuals have hypotonia and tremors. Motor skills such as writing, typing, or using scissors might be affected, as well as balance, especially while walking. It is common for individuals to have difficulty with visual and/or auditory processing."
So you get tremors, you may type incorrectly because you press the wrong keys, you have bad balance and have trouble taking in what you hear or read.

I still don't understand how that means you can type whatever you want and claim you couldn't control what you typed.
Yeah. It's not a mental disease -- it's a condition of the brain. There's a difference. You can still think quite properly. It's not like dyslexia or autism which may affect thinking slightly.
I know. I never said it was a disease. I said it's a mental problem.