Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Copypasta Thread (NSFW)
Copypasta 21:
I have put you on a permanent ignore, public and private. I have found you disturbing, rude and generally not worth talking to. According to the channels you hang on, it strengtens the effect of wanting to put you on ignore because of my lack of interest in you as a person. This message is not meant to be rude to you, just to inform you that i won't see anything of what you type from now on.

Copypasta 22:
listen up ok nobody even likes u the only reason i dont ddos u nto oblivion is cuz ur not even worth my bandwif u fkn fgt retard im srs if u say 1 more thing u wont even get to get out of ur seat cuz i wil KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA u thru the keyboard n shoc ur fingers so bad u will say sry but its too late for that boyo

Copypasta 23:
Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button.
So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is?
I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

Copypasta 24:
WOW SON, U BUT ANGREY I hav neer seen sum1 so pooper peeved u ned to tak chilpil and stop raping your ownasswit with husband you are the gayest fgt in fgtopia, no u r the mayor lol u troled so fukin hard u wan sum ice for the ASSBURN? U cry tears of blud and cum ur mom's penis out your angry butthole gb2 pussybaby land where u git own3d by dick "omg i love sukn dicks and crying to link park" -You ur butt is evaporating cum bcuz it is steaming wit angr SUMBUDY IS ANALLY ANGUISHED its lik u r seeding wit rage

Copypasta 25:
Listen to my man. He's not bullshitting. Me and my boy here killed over 600 terrorists between the both of us during our black ops missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That's because you're a little bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet while waiting for his hot pockets to finish heating in his mother's microwave. I know a hacker in the CIA who could get me the IP to your (or more likely, your parents') house like that. Then guess what happens? I come right on down to that basement you're sitting in and I beat your fat ass to a pulp. Shit, I probably wouldn't even have to do that. I've got buddies in high places, brother. Buddies who wouldn't hesitate to help me out by sending a couple Predator missiles your way and then claiming it was just a horrible accident. Yeah, well the only horrible thing about that "accident" is going to be when you realize you posted on the wrong board and you fucked with the wrong Devil Dog. HOORAH.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Here's some golden copypastas on what the future holds for CIS scum.

Copypasta 26:
>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

Copypasta 27:
>2013
>at a bar
>wearing my government mandated anti-rape chastity cage and anti-rape shock collar
>already bought 5 women drinks as has been decided is the minimum by the Committee for Social Justice
>accidentally bump into a woman while not paying attention
>my shock collar goes off, sending me flailing to the ground in agony
>she screams RAPE and starts macing me
>the bouncers of the bar start kicking the shit out of me
>they throw me into the street where the government funded Anti-Privilege Brigade is waiting for me
>forcibly restrain me and implant a slow-release estrogen chip in my body
>my privilege falls out of my pockets

Copypasta 28:
>2013
>goes to rent a movie
>put on my "i know and I'm sorry" T-shirt
>put on my high-heels running shoes
>put on my make up, it's Sunday so to save time I'm only putting on absolute minimum required by local laws and not federal laws
>(taking a chance like that is kinda of a rush, feel like a bad boy,
>so I drink extra estrogen soda as to not set of testosterone level alarm in buttplug)
>go to Blockbuster
>takes a while, but eventually i build up courage to go to dirty CIS section in the back
>see another white male there
>panic!
>tries to avid eye contact but to late
>our eyes meet and by pure dumb animal instinct we send each other look of approval
>security camera spots us and alarm goes of
>last i remember was the burn of tear gass in eyes
>wake up at guantanamo bay
>accused of old male-network terroism
>my testeicls hang above the door in my cage
>so i will never forget to check my cis privilege again

Copypasta 29:
>2017
>Be in 3rd grade
>Swinging on the swing
>Beautiful, independent trans gyrl comes up to me
>"Get off the swing anon"
>Say no, I'm not done yet
>SUDDENLY RAPE ALARM GOES OFF
>My cisprivilege spills everywhere, gyrl screams
>Anti-misogyny collar administers a 200W corrective electric shock
>Disgusting, filthy male sex organs hurt from getting fused to the swing by the shock
>Oh god what have I done
>Teacher runs over, asks what happened
>Ashamed, I explain how I sexually assaulted her and used my male privilege to take her swing
>Forced to repeat 4th grade for failing to respect womyn
Should have checked my privilege...
______

Copypasta 30:
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 in this photo. I actually just threw up in my mouth. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible. Have a nice day.

Copypasta 31:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Copypasta 32:
Lol at u, this is the problem with the 21st century. Everybody demands instant gratification. We want everything and we want it now. Instant everything. Instant gains, instant messages, email, fax, internet. Instant food, the faster the better. Instant education, job, wealth. Instant medical service, diagnosis, and an instant cure. Instant family. Instant travel. Instant information. Instant banking. Right or wrong, good or bad, we want it now. Do you think caveman had access to steroids? No they didnt, they had to hunt for their food. Nobody lights a fire these days. People don't even light ovens anymore. It takes just too long to heat up a meal. It takes just too much patience. I'm hungry now, not 40 minutes from now. That's why God gave us microwave ovens. Just pop the food in and whrrr –BEEP- out it comes, nicely warmed for immediate consumption. That's not how I view happiness. Patience is a virtue of the great and few possess it. All good things comes to those who wait when it comes down to exercising patience.

Copypasta 33:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Copypasta 34:
well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his /b/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

Copypasta 35:

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on /v/ and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hardcore"? We'll see who's the hardcore one when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

Copypasta 36:
Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.

Copypasta 37:
There are douche bags who train mma, and these douchebags will always be pussies.
There will always be a guy who is super explosive who instincutaly throws straight punches who will fuk you up
Op, I'll be honest. I am drunk. I am drunk and I know you are so insecure right now. You need to be slammed on your head and choked. This would humble you. Sure, you would throw your haymakers, and breath through your teeth, you would black out, you would not give a fuk, you would be crazy.... lalalalala yada yada yada.
These things have nothing to do with winning. Winning comes from experience, from being aware, from avoiding situations that could involve conflict, and from being sober.
Snap out of it you coward. Fuk you for thinking you have anything worth saying you untrained weakling. Fuk your face. Go learn, go and become a man, and then you may be called a man. Until then, shut your coward mouth you untrained pathetic little girl.

Copypasta 38:
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Copypasta 39:
Unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions, then no I will not ask you any questions

Copypasta 40:
Dearest Thread Originator,
When my eyes first glanced upon your rather
eloquently worded treatise regarding this
particular subject, it did not require much time,
nay, dare I say it was in fact almost
instantaneous that I was able to summarize that
your post- though masterfully written with such
quality that it may indeed rival the
quintessential prose of authors such as
Dostoevsky, Baldwin or perhaps even Joyce-
was quite prolix; based upon the
aforementioned conclusion, I resolved that I
would exercise no more of my mental faculties
in the act of comprehending the text that you
had written.
Sincerely, and wholly unequivocally yours,
Wierzbowski
Post Scriptum,
In the future it would be most advantageous,
not only for me but also the other members of
this forum that you provide a brief summary of
your text that emphasizes the more principle
points of what you have composed.
Post Post Scriptum,
I would also like to make one additional
comment if I may. It is in my humble and most
earnest opinion that you are of the caliber of
person whose taste appeals to prurient interests
due to unassailable fact that you are a
homosexual.

Copypasta 41:
Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.

Copypasta 42:
I am having a stroke at this very moment

I am dead fucking serious

I would go get a phone, but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

This will be the last thing I will ever type in my life

goodbye internet.

Copypasta 43: Response to Navy Seals copypasta
I'm a former 0321. That's reconnaissance in the United States Marine Corps.
Please, if you're going to impersonate a JSOC operator, at least do some research. I know you're trolling but you gave yourself away when you claim to be a Navy Seal, but also have access to the arsenal of the Marine Corps?

No.

Also, you over exaggerated. Next time, be a little more down to earth and your trolling will be all the more believable.
Copypasta 44:
You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.

Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. You should be locked in a room, and hooked up to an oxygen machine. Except this machine hold out, giving you no oxygen until the last possible second and you wail and gasp in pain, and gives you a tiny amount, before starting the torturous process all over again. Don't worry, it won't effect your brain like it would normal people who aren't fucking retarded.

Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You need to stick that so far into your neck that it comes out the top of your head. You are the stupidest fucking moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it. I wish I could go back in time and abort you by finding your mother and kicking her down the stairs, stomping on her stomach and making her drink bleach. Never, ever post here again you stupid cunt muscle.

Copypasta 45:
I don't care if you're a Navy Seal or whatever the fuck. I've been in prison, where the beatings and stabbings are real, not fake training exercises for dudes with something to prove. In the tank, we don’t pull punches or fucking plan everything out so no one gets hurt. It’s all out, full bore fucking mayhem, broken bones, bloodied faces, maimed bodies and relentless carnage until the last man’s standing. I don’t give a shit about your weak-ass sniper kills, shooting a dude from a mile away because you don’t have the fucking balls to stand nose-to-nose and brawl man-style. In the clink, it’s you, your fists and a shiv. I don’t care about all the bullshit fucking backup you need from the entire US forces because you can’t fight for yourself. Why don’t you try out prison, where there ain’t no fucking backup and you either crack skulls, flay stomachs and sever limbs or end up fucking smeared on the shower floors.

Copypasta 46:
i'll straight eat the back half a goat while the front half still breathin motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fuckin talk food you pussy bitches

got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fuckin throat fuckin feet and all you fuckin busters

sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fuckin parsley to me

the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk!!!

Copypasta 47:
A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Copypasta 48:
A socratic musselman sodomite Damascan mystic surgeon and moneylender was teaching a class on Maimonides, known heretic

”Before the lecture begins, you must get on your knees and worship Allah and accept that he was the most highly-enlightened being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, pious, pro-Rationalist Crusader champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the Catholic Church stood up and held up a rock.

”How godly is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant surgeon smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “It is naturally in motion yet independant of God's design, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was independent of the design of God, as you say, and the natural world is real without his direct hand… then it should be a god now”

The moneylending surgeon was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Qoran. He stormed out of the room crying those socratic crocodile tears. The same tears socratics cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own livestock) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving nobles. There is no doubt that at this point our host, Al Shehan Wahasid-on, wished he had pulled himself up by his sandal straps and become more than a sophist socratic debater. He wished so much that he had gunpowder to rend himself asunder from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against it!

The students applauded and all pledged fealty to my king that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Ecclesiarchy” flew into the room and perched atop the Crusading Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The rosary was prayed several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was urchined the next day. He died of the sodomite plague LEPROSY and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

And the worse is we had a game like that last week.

Copypasta 49:
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Copypasta 50:
you people are the most contradictory, immature, disease infected sons of bitches ive never met in my entire life. with the exception of a few, i would never do anything to help you. if you were dying of thirst i would spit in your mouth and bitch-slap you. if you needed a ride, id hit you with my car, back up and do it again. if you needed directions, id send you straight to hell. if you were held hostage, id call in SEAL team 6, fast rope from a Blackhawk just to tell you "no, i dont know that feel bro", then go back in the chopper and go home to sleep soundly to the thoughts of your beheading and subsequent video posting on liveleak. if you were fighting 1k Agent Smiths, id get some popcorn and enjoy your beatdown. if you had a headache, id carve our your eyeballs with a rusty spoon and skull-fuk you while saying singing the cupcake song.

Copypasta 51:
OP that is such a good story. I really can't pick "one part" that I liked the best. But if you were to hold a gun to my head, I would go with the part with the pictures. I just got off the phone with an armored truck company. They will be arriving in the morning to pick up my back up disk, which I just saved your story on to. There probably won't be much traffic, because I forwarded the police your story, and they agreed to escort the armored truck to its destination. At first the police chief didn't want to help, but then I guided his attention to the incredible pictures that you embedded along with your story. I mean, the story was good enough. But as soon as I saw the pictures that went along with it, I called my grandmother, who is blind and has Alzheimer’s disease to tell her. As far as her doctors in the nursing home are concerned, she is cured of all her ailments now that she heard your cool story. She is actually preparing to run the Boston marathon this year now. Thank you OP.
Copypasta 52:
YOU SWINE. YOU VULGAR LITTLE MAGGOT. YOU WORTHLESS BAG OF FILTH. AS WE SAY IN TEXAS, YOU COULDN'T POUR WATER OUT OF A BOOT WITH INSTRUCTIONS PRINTED ON THE HEEL. YOU ARE A CANKER, AN OPEN WOUND. I WOULD RATHER KISS A LAWYER THAN BE SEEN WITH YOU. YOU TOOK YOUR LAST VACATION IN THE ISLETS OF LANGERHANS. YOU'RE A PUTRESCENT MASS, A WALKING VOMIT. YOU ARE A SPINELESS LITTLE WORM DESERVING NOTHING BUT THE PROFOUNDEST CONTEMPT. YOU ARE A JERK, A CAD, AND A WEASEL. I TAKE THAT BACK; YOU ARE A FESTERING PUSTULE ON A WEASEL'S RUMP. YOUR LIFE IS A MONUMENT TO STUPIDITY. YOU ARE A STENCH, A REVULSION, AN OVERFLOWING LATRINE, A BIG SUCK ON A SOUR LEMON. I WILL NEVER GET OVER THE EMBARRASSMENT OF BELONGING TO THE SAME SPECIES AS YOU. YOU ARE A MONSTER, AN OGRE, A MALFORMITY. I BARF AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPEAL OF A PAPER CUT. LEPERS AVOID YOU. YOU ARE VILE, WORTHLESS, LESS THAN NOTHING. YOU ARE A WEED, A FUNGUS, A STINKING SNOTRAG, THE DREGS OF THIS EARTH. YOU ARE A TECHNICOLOR YAWN. AND DID I MENTION THAT YOU SMELL YOU ARE A SQUEAKING RAT, A MISTAKE OF NATURE AND A HEAVY-METAL BAGPIPE PLAYER. YOU WERE NOT BORN. YOU WERE HATCHED INTO AN UNWILLING WORLD THAT REJECTS THE LIKES OF YOU. YOU DIDN'T CRAWL OUT OF A NORMAL EGG, EITHER, BUT RATHER A MUTANT MAGGOT EGG REJECTED BY AN EVIL SCIENTIST AS BEING BELOW HIS LOW STANDARDS. YOUR ALLEGED PARENTS ABANDONED THEIR BASTARD WHELP AT BIRTH AND THEN DIED OF SHAME IN RECOGNITION OF WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO AN UNSUSPECTING WORLD. GO EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Copypasta 53:
If there was a nuclear apocalypse where only Jessica Alba and I survived and we were tasked with repopulating the world I would kill myself rather than force myself to fornicate with her because I know that our offspring would look like leprosy stricken monstrosities compared to the potential ones that could be made by a heavenly blessed beauty like yourself

Copypasta 54:
Jesus fucking christ you god damn fucking faggot holy fucking shit we've given you the series name and now you're bitching about not being able to find it holy fucking fuck go drown yourself in a bucket of your own fat-roll sweat that you produce by jacking off to the picture of Rin masturbating in front of a computer because clearly that's the only reason you want to find the fucking manga you massive cocksucking knobgoblin, jesus fuckwobbling christ you are such a massive faggot words cannot express how much of a massive fucking faggot you are. If I had $1 for every time someone thought you were a really huge fucking faggot, I'd probably have about $14, but that's only because in real life people probably don't know how sad of a faggot you are looking (unsuc-fucking-cessfully might I add) for a manga with a preteen girl masturbating. Holy fucking doorknobs on ice you've probably sweat so much just straining your fat palms typing your google searches for this that your pants have a massive sweat line running off your chair and onto the floor, I hope that when you stand up you slip in it and break your neck. Faggot.

Copypasta 55:
Let me introduce myself. I am the leader of my network of hackers from my school. I am Corr0derX,
we have been going on 4chan for a long time and we know the way on how it works. I have successfully made OC, countless "epic" threads that has spreaded all over this board. We at our school know how your community works, and have manipulated it many times.
Were going to tear 4chan from the inside out. We have also ddosed 4chan yesterday and knocked the servers out, the 502 errors? came from us, the image 404's came from us. Do not underestimate us, we are the true hackers of the intenret.

Copypasta 56:
Who ever is spreading my post I'm going to fucking kill you, you hear me? Stop copypasting my shit over and over again. I swear this time it's going to be different. 4chan will no longer be your little "safe heaven" yes, I, corr0derX will single-handedly take over 4chan. I'm already setting up my DDoS programs, along with my friends at my school networks and believe me, you're going to suffer horribly. expect your little site to be shut down. Corr0derX, out

Copypasta 57:
No one sacked up and met me i see. you just proved my point, you're a bunch of pansies who just talk without backing it up. i'm willing to let you go on with your pointless sarcastic threads abotu karate kid 3, just admit that u shoudlnt have disrespected me in the first place if u were too p-ssy to back it up. admit that and i'm outa here to a place where people appreciate what the movie is about. how can u call the threats empty when i am offerring to meet up and everyone who disrespected me is too chump to do so? i just think, if u are going to get up the sack to disrespect me, u should at least have the sack to meet up and back up the words tonight u can meet up with me at the new york city subway station, gate 5, 8pm. ill be there to catch the L to an appointment at 8, but i'll get there earlier so we can settle up, 6pm? 7pm? way to shoot out insults all weekend while i am not even near a computer. u guys are really stand up guys. whatever. keep on with your bs. all i know is i gave a location and what i looked like and what ill be wearing. u can say it's fake all u want, but it isn't. no one will come see for themselves. to tell u the truth, i am exhausted from all this. ill just let u guys keep on with the insults and chalk it up to you all just being internet wannabe thugs. ill just go back to talking about the wire. i am exhausted from saying the same things over to u pansies

Copypasta 58:
you wanna fucking fight kid well guess what I just hacked your IP address. yea thats right you can't do shit you fucking pussy... if you try to start ANY MORE shit with me, I'll hack the shit out of your computer so be warned you terrorist piece of shit. and if you try to come to my house just be warned that I know Kung Fu and have a GUN so if you wanna start some shit I'll fuckin be ready to kick the shit out of you. You've been warned, motherfucker. don't FUCK WITH ME again.

Copypasta 59:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHAT DID YOU FUCKING CALL ME?
A FAGGOT?
DO YOU FUCKING KN OW WHAT FAGGOT EVEN MEANS? IT MEANS A HOMOSEXUAL. A FUCKING QUEER. A WHOOPSY. A PRANCING LALA FRUITY BOY. YOU COME HERE, AND CALL ME FUCKING THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY GIGABYTES OF PORNOGRAPHY FEATURING ONLY FUCKING !!!FEMALES!! I HAVE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I MASTURBATE TO THIS COLLECTION, HOW MANY HOURS I SPEND EXPANDING IT? NO, NO YOU FUCKING DON'T, YOU JUST COME IN HERE AND MAKE A FUCKING JUDGEMENT ON ME LIKE YOu"RE SOME KIND OF JUDGER OF FAGS WHEN I STILL SMELL OF THE SEMEN FROM JACKING IT TO THE PUSSY OF A FUCKING FEMALE THIS BOARD ISN"T FUCKING /GAY/ ALRIGHT IT'S /A/, NEWSFLASH, JAPAN HAS SEX TOO, OTHERWISE JAPAN WOULD NOT EXIST AS A FUCKING COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE IN YOU PREJUDICED PIECE OF SHIT

WHIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE. I BET I HAVE AT LEAST TEN TIMES THE AMOUNT OF PICTURES OF VAGINA YOU DO, FAGGOT FAG FAG FRUITY WHOOPSY DOO-DOO LAA LAA SCOUT BOY GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Copypasta 60:
I just reported this shitty fucking reply, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up.

As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on 4chan. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.

you picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

Copypasta 61:
GOD DAMMIT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING CUNT BURGER YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID SHIT GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A FUCKING VINYL COPY OF YOUR SHITTY EMO INDIE /MU/ CORE LIKE ALL YOU FAGGOTS DO BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE A FEW DICKS UP YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID SHIT.

Copypasta 62:
dont you ever fucking tell me what i can and cannot do out on this battle field. i will go into your room while you sleep and rip your skin off and wear your flesh. the ill eat your inards and bathe in your blood you fucking piece of boston garbage.

Copypasta 63:
mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

Copypasta 64:
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn’t brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from “no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures.” Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. “but you all take to a whole new level.” You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A’s are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It’s not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don’t give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

Copypasta 65:
Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

Peace out nerds.
thx 4 the lolz
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Copypasta 66:
In this world there are bad people and by golly I'm sure that you're one of them, I don't enjoy thinking such negative things, but it's the rude and inconsiderate folks like you that force me to. I try and remain in control of my emotions, but you are just too gosh darned abrasive to put up with. I'll have you know that I'm friends with several human rights activists and I'll be letting them know about you and you just wait and see what happens. You will be getting more than a few strongly worded letters regarding your behavior this evening and I hope that it makes you understand that what you say does in fact hurt people and has an effect upon them. If you continue to act in this negative and childish manner then I believe that you'll find yourself facing a public outcry defaming you and you'll end up all alone for the rest of your days.
ok i remember k
4cham trol everyday k
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.