Layerz demo is out!
http://buildism.net/game.php?id=2982

Select tool 1, press P to move down a layer, L to move up a layer.

(Blue blocks are on layer 1, red on layer 2, green on layer 3. Any other colour block exists on all 3 layers)

The puzzles aren't hard if you understand the game.

If you don't understand it, try and join the multiplayer server so I can help you.
Nice. trying.
Pretty kewl. Big Grin
[Image: SEXOPHONEE.gif?1275676760] [Image: bhjt1.jpg]
This could be tricky. Maybe an indicator to what color of layer you're on? GUIs will be very dandy here.
This is an awesome idea for games you have to build upwards thanks this is awesome.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-09-2011, 04:15 PM)AK-47 Wrote: This could be tricky. Maybe an indicator to what color of layer you're on? GUIs will be very dandy here.

I might add that in to the final version, but I'm sure for now the colour coding will be okay.
Looks cool! I found a bug though, the bottom only kills you if you're on a certain layer.

I also agree with AK-47. Or maybe instead of just telling the player what layer they are on, you could give them a red, green, or blue skin depending on the layer?
I pressed P next to the bar and fell off to the bottom.

.-.
(06-09-2011, 05:53 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Looks cool! I found a bug though, the bottom only kills you if you're on a certain layer.

Yes, I just found that yesterday night before I logged off, I'll work on it tommorrow because I like to procrastinate.
(06-09-2011, 04:09 PM)Duck Wrote: http://buildism.net/game.php?id=2982

Select tool 1, press P to move down a layer, L to move up a layer.

(Blue blocks are on layer 1, red on layer 2, green on layer 3. Any other colour block exists on all 3 layers)

The puzzles aren't hard if you understand the game.

If you don't understand it, try and join the multiplayer server so I can help you.

Lets play together!
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]