It has come! Buildism is entering its golden age!
We have many nice builders working on awsome new games, currency is getting worked on for the site, the editor has had some incredible awsome updates, our community is growing more quickly (but not too fast)...

I think that we are getting ready to enter one of the best times in Buildism's history -- not just past, but possible future as well.
My game will be epic Big Grin

And yes I also agree with you, it's awesome because people are actually making games now Big Grin
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(06-11-2011, 01:43 PM)Glome Wrote: My game will be epic Big Grin

And yes I also agree with you, it's awesome because people are actually making games now Big Grin

I agree on both counts. A few weeks ago I would never have believed I would say this, but you've inspired me to work on a cool new game of my own, along with the new World and Terrain updates.

I know it will work because it requires minimal scripting (lots of scripting often ends in weird errors for me).
We have only just left the stone age Big Grin
(06-11-2011, 01:47 PM)Kieron Wrote: We have only just left the stone age Big Grin

You mean the Blank Box age?
(06-11-2011, 01:48 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 01:47 PM)Kieron Wrote: We have only just left the stone age Big Grin

You mean the Blank Box age?

Exactly
We're in the tool age, I guess.
i love good news on mornings :D
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-11-2011, 01:50 PM)AK-47 Wrote: We're in the tool age, I guess.

No, Golden Age.
were like the romans. but buildist. Smile
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]