Good thing about the new ad;
The good thing about the ad is that its not really in the way of anything, or distracting. I like the spot where jacob placed the ad.

*gives imaginary high-five*

Smile
(06-12-2011, 03:43 AM)Ice Wrote: The good thing about the ad is that its not really in the way of anything, or distracting. I like the spot where jacob placed the ad.

It would be nice to have one on the bottom aswell it would give us more ad loads which means more money
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-12-2011, 03:44 AM)McNoobster Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 03:43 AM)Ice Wrote: The good thing about the ad is that its not really in the way of anything, or distracting. I like the spot where jacob placed the ad.

It would be nice to have one on the bottom aswell it would give us more ad loads which means more money

Yeah, true.
The ads should be on the bottom as well. The ads should change like Roblox's.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(06-12-2011, 03:45 AM)Ice Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 03:44 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

Yeah, true.

as I posted on the other thread it be cool to have google ads and operation fabulous ads 1 on top and 1 on bottom. 1 getting us money 1 getting us more ad spots on other sites :]
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]