hey moderators i found this roblox thread
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=48518746

"You may know me as Kieron.

You got butthurt after me leading about 50 members to you.

If I am not Un-ip banned and my ban is shortened back to the 1-dayer, I can send 3 times the amount I sent earlier."

whos kieron
hi
A mislead guy who started the raid. I'm not gonna bother fighting back in ROT -- it's useless. But here, and on CB, I will fight till the RRR is averted, converted, or deserted.
Some kid who wants the world to be perfect for him.
he's really stupid
hi
Stupid? Maybe. Misled and thickheaded? Absolutely.
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...5#48519204
hi
Who cares we can just ban those users that come to spam and keep the ones that want to stay or if jacob_ really wanted to he could remove the register page for a couple days.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-12-2011, 08:41 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Who cares we can just ban those users that come to spam and keep the ones that want to stay or if jacob_ really wanted to he could remove the register page for a couple days.

Removing register page...

LOVE THAT IDEA!
(06-12-2011, 08:44 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 08:41 PM)McNoobster Wrote: Who cares we can just ban those users that come to spam and keep the ones that want to stay or if jacob_ really wanted to he could remove the register page for a couple days.

LOVE THAT IDEA!

I really don't think it's a great idea I honestly would like to see some more members come to buildism even if a few are bad apples. We can always just delete those who are trouble and keep those who are not.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-12-2011, 08:47 PM)McNoobster Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 08:44 PM)broloxer Wrote:

LOVE THAT IDEA!

I really don't think it's a great idea I honestly would like to see some more members come to buildism even if a few are bad apples. We can always just delete those who are trouble and keep those who are not.

Key words delete.

Than they'd complain that we went too strict and than give our site a bad Rep.

:/