EpicWin here.
Now that things are stabel on CubeBomb, I've come here to help.

I'm EpicWin, and admin on CubeBomb. Do you guys need any help cleaning up from the attacks?
If you wanna help, I think it'd be best to head to ROBLOX OT, as that's where all the action is right now.

Anyway, thanks for joining the Defenders.
I've been tracking the OT Forum for a while, no new evidence of attacks. I think things cooled down.
Except here, yeah, pretty much.
Robloxians really have no idea what they are talking about.
(06-12-2011, 06:52 PM)Ice Wrote: Robloxians really have no idea what they are talking about.

I know. Thats what makes them weak.
(06-12-2011, 06:52 PM)Ice Wrote: Robloxians really have no idea what they are talking about.

It's funny, instead of trying out Buildism they Hop on the "Hate Buildism" bandwagon.
(06-12-2011, 07:07 PM)Ashely Wrote:

It's funny, instead of trying out Buildism they Hop on the "Hate Buildism" bandwagon.

Exactly.
It's the propoganda -- they delete the pro-Buildism threads on sight but wont delete the anti-Buildism threads unless reported. Same with CubeBomb.

So of course the new users have a negative attitude towards the site. Same thing happened in WWII.
(06-12-2011, 07:13 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: It's the propoganda -- they delete the pro-Buildism threads on sight but wont delete the anti-Buildism threads unless reported. Same with CubeBomb.

So of course the new users have a negative attitude towards the site. Same thing happened in WWII.

Exactly.