Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

oak was banned yet again
what for now?
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
Same as before. Being stupid, posting random insulting messages and swearing, and doing nothing productive.

Honestly, I can't really blame him too badly for it; I know he has mental issues he can't control. But then, so does Jacob_. Just because your brain isn't wired properly doesn't mean you can get away with anything you please.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-14-2013, 09:08 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Same as before. Being stupid, posting random insulting messages and swearing, and doing nothing productive.

Honestly, I can't really blame him too badly for it; I know he has mental issues he can't control. But then, so does Jacob_. Just because your brain isn't wired properly doesn't mean you can get away with anything you please.
I think you should just delete the posts and not ban him. I mean, he's obviously not TRYING to do this. Warn him a few times. After three warnings, a small ban. I'm guessing it's a long ban or a deletion?
~Invader~
He got a 2-week ban for it this time, and he was already on probation -- when Walrus got banned, it was supposed to be permanent. There's about 10 days left on it now.
(02-14-2013, 09:49 PM)Invader Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 09:08 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Same as before. Being stupid, posting random insulting messages and swearing, and doing nothing productive.

I think you should just delete the posts and not ban him. I mean, he's obviously not TRYING to do this. Warn him a few times. After three warnings, a small ban. I'm guessing it's a long ban or a deletion?

You're not in any position to judge the severity of anything that happened during the moment. He knew the consequences and he purposely tried to piss everyone off, and it wasn't the first time that he did this after his previous ban. Jacob_ felt that it was an appropriate response to his blatant spamming, and all his offending posts were deleted.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-14-2013, 10:45 PM)Myem Wrote:

You're not in any position to judge the severity of anything that happened during the moment. He knew the consequences and he purposely tried to piss everyone off, and it wasn't the first time that he did this after his previous ban. Jacob_ felt that it was an appropriate response to his blatant spamming, and all his offending posts were deleted.
He told me he loves this site. He wouldn't do it on purpose.
Maybe I didn't see the posts, so? Words shouldn't hurt someone strong.
~Invader~
(02-15-2013, 12:50 AM)Invader Wrote: He told me he loves this site. He wouldn't do it on purpose.

So it's okay for someone to yell "F*** U AND UR MOM, UR ALL HAIRY ******s!!!" all day?

Just sayin'. I know he loves the site, too, but he is, literally, kind of crazy.
(02-15-2013, 12:50 AM)Invader Wrote:

Did he just tell you that?

Don't fall too easily to crocodile tears. Some people never even got a chance no matter how much they supposedly loved this site in their mind.

He knew the consequences, and like I said before, it wasn't the first time that he spammed and cursed at users after his previous ban. He deserved it.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-15-2013, 12:53 AM)Ghosty Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 12:50 AM)Invader Wrote: He told me he loves this site. He wouldn't do it on purpose.

So it's okay for someone to yell "F*** U AND UR MOM, UR ALL HAIRY ******s!!!" all day?

Just sayin'. I know he loves the site, too, but he is, literally, kind of crazy.
He can't help that.

(02-15-2013, 12:58 AM)Myem Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 12:50 AM)Invader Wrote:

Did he just tell you that?

Don't fall too easily to crocodile tears. Some people never even got a chance no matter how much they supposedly loved this site in their mind.

He knew the consequences, and like I said before, it wasn't the first time that he spammed and cursed at users after his previous ban. He deserved it.
He told it to me a few days ago, and that wasn't the first time he told me. He even posted in his status about how great it was.
He can't help that.

~Invader~
So you're saying that just because he's not as mentally well as the rest of us, he's allowed to swear at us and insult us in vulgar ways all day in all caps and we're not supposed to do anything, Invader?

I know he can help it. He managed to last around two weeks without crossing the line. He's not crazy all the time. And he isn't banned permanently. In just about a week, he'll be able to log back in and try again.