Editor Problems
I have found some very small problems with the editor, so small, they aren't so much as little laggy glitches- in fact, It might just be me.

Problem One: Editor Cursor
After clicking the 'Terrain' Button, you have a cross shaped cursor- however, on attempt to click some of the editor tools, the cursor remains along with the function.

Problem Two: Laggy colour changer clicking
When trying to change the colour of a 'Box', I have to click it 4 or more times for it to work, and when it does, more than one opens- I have tried clicking once and waiting.

This last one may not be a problem, but is quite big.

When using the 'change terrain' button, instead of changing the terrain of any already placed box, it creates a new ground sized box to change the terrain of.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(06-15-2011, 07:01 PM)Sazaho Wrote: I have found some very small problems with the editor, so small, they aren't so much as little laggy glitches- in fact, It might just be me.

Problem One: Editor Cursor
After clicking the 'Terrain' Button, you have a cross shaped cursor- however, on attempt to click some of the editor tools, the cursor remains along with the function.
This could be fixed, but is it really that bad? Nobody else has reported it.

Quote:Problem Two: Laggy colour changer clicking
When trying to change the colour of a 'Box', I have to click it 4 or more times for it to work, and when it does, more than one opens- I have tried clicking once and waiting.

I've never had that problem, does it affect anyone else?

Quote:This last one may not be a problem, but is quite big.

When using the 'change terrain' button, instead of changing the terrain of any already placed box, it creates a new ground sized box to change the terrain of.

That's not a problem at all, it's a feature. The default ground is just a box, so when you change the terrain it moves the box to storage and adds terrain to replace it.