Would this be racist to you?
http://buildism.net/items/Darker-skin-color-/1954

If so I need to take it down.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Erm...You mentioned Racist too many times, like "This is NOT racist", It actually makes you look Racist :S
Well, it's only racist if you use it in a bad way. Simply USING it isn't racist.
How is that racist? I could make an African American skin and who would care? We're all equal anyway.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I know. It's just that everyone at school if I say the word "African American" They like spaz out and be like "OMG YOUR RACIST UMG UMG QQ"
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
lol looks like the mexican jeff lets call him pablo
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-16-2011, 03:27 PM)McNoobster Wrote: lol looks like the mexican jeff lets call him padlo

I think its actually "Pablo"
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-16-2011, 03:29 PM)Who Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 03:27 PM)McNoobster Wrote: lol looks like the mexican jeff lets call him pablo

I think its actually "Pablo"

Thats what I meant to put got the d and b confused for a half a sec here I'll fix it
This isnt racist at all. Its only racist if you put the n word in there.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(06-16-2011, 03:50 PM)Fire Wrote: This isnt racist at all. Its only racist if you put the n word in there.

No it's only racist if someone thinks it's racist like if I say negro people go "umg ur racist" but negro is just black in spanish and long as your not straight out calling someone black then it's not racist. Even then though if people go your black... That doesn't make it racist just means your black!