Might not be active over the next few days.
Just wanted to let you all know I probably won't have Internet access for a few days, so I won't be here to reply to threads, work on games, or welcome new people. I should be back online by Tuesday, I hope.
(06-17-2011, 10:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Just wanted to let you all know I probably won't have Internet access for a few days, so I won't be here to reply to threads, work on games, or welcome new people. I should be back online by Tuesday, I hope.

D: Why? I haz a suprise I was gonna give today!
Got some stuff to move. I'll be online tonight, and maybe tommorow morning still.
Have fun.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I hate moving, it's annoying.
This is only the second move that I can remember, and it's the first big move -- I've lived in one county all my life up until now. We've already moved some stuff to the "halfway" point at a relative's, but we've still got to move some other big stuff, which is what I'll be away for.
(06-17-2011, 10:27 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: This is only the second move that I can remember, and it's the first big move -- I've lived in one county all my life up until now. We've already moved some stuff to the "halfway" point at a relative's, but we've still got to move some other big stuff, which is what I'll be away for.

Ahh, Is the new house big? :o
Your moving out of the country?
Not country, county. We're leaving that state.

And we don't exactly know where the new house IS -- we know the general area we're moving to but haven't found a house yet.
(06-17-2011, 10:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Not country, county. We're leaving that state.

And we don't exactly know where the new house IS -- we know the general area we're moving to but haven't found a house yet.

Where about? Also are you moving time zones?