Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NOOOOOO OBAMA'S FISCAL PLAN WILL EFFECT MY PARENTS
30% of their income would be taxed when it takes into effect.
THAT ISN'T FAIR.
My parents work HARD FOR THEIR MONEY.
Now nearly half is gonna be taxed, what the ----.

It's good that my mom and dad are going to be storing everything in overseas bank accounts though.

UMAD OBUMA
I thought you were praising it before.
Do you even bother to remember what you write?
Anyway,

Obama's father Wrote:There is nothing wrong with taxing people 100% of their income.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(11-11-2012, 05:45 PM)Walrus Wrote: 30% of their income would be taxed when it takes into effect.
THAT ISN'T FAIR.

The British survive like it, I'm sure their offspring can.
Let's say your parents make $100,000 per year. I'm not saying they do, I'm just taking a nice large round number.

Let's say the US has a debt of $1,000,000,000,000. I'm not saying we do, I know it's larger than that. Again, just a nice large round number.

It would take the entire yearly income of 10 million of your parents to pay off the existing debt. It's huge, and it's not going to go away.

%30 of $100,000 still leaves your parents $70,000. Unless you're doing something weird like buying a racecar or taking a summer-long vacation to Monaco, that's still a lot of money.

And it means that if there were 33,333,334 (33 million, 333 thousand, 334; or less than the population of the three largest cities in America and their immediate suburbs) people in America making $100,000 and nobody is making any more money than that, the debt is totally paid off and nobody's going broke. Now obviously it won't quite work like that, because the debt is still rising and taxes go to other places too, like libraries and schools and road construction, but you get the point.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
And then you wonder why this country is in such a debt in the first place...
User was warned for this post: Caps lock may be cruise control for cool, but you still have to steer!

THAT ISN'T FAIR GHOSTY

OBAMA'S TAX PLAN ONLY EFFECTS FAMILIES WITH A 250K+ INCOME

I THOUGHT MY PARENTS MADE LESS, AND IT TURNS OUT THEY MAKE JUST AROUND 250K BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE FISCAL TAXES

THIS IS BULL AND NOT FAIR AT ALL
GO ROT OBAMA
(11-15-2012, 05:30 PM)Walrus Wrote: THAT ISN'T FAIR GHOSTY

TURNS OUT THEY MAKE JUST AROUND 250K

GO ROT OBAMA

Logic.
My family makes a bit under 50k.
You were JUST saying how glad you were he won.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Idiocy Purged.
(11-15-2012, 08:07 PM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 05:30 PM)Walrus Wrote: THAT ISN'T FAIR GHOSTY

TURNS OUT THEY MAKE JUST AROUND 250K

GO ROT OBAMA

Logic.
My family makes a bit under 50k.

I don't even think it's even possible to make so little.

My cousin in Manchester, UK is a Financial Executive and only makes a mere £125k yearly on average, which isn't much there because the cost of living is so damn high, and the tax rates. The tax rates aren't as overwhelming there primarily because healthcare is INCLUDED WITH THE HIGH TAXES. Not but least, education is far better than ours, according to demographics. I also used to attend a private prep primary school in London for 6 months and it was the most amazing experience that I've encountered. I also noticed that food is a bit cheaper in many parts of the UK compared to the US (for example: purple grapes were ONLY £1.69 pounds in the organic grocery, whereas, here in the US, it'd be about 4-5$).