BE AWARE
When you run the 'Disk Cleanup' Program on your computer (Windows 7) Be aware that it does affect buildism.

This has happened to me twice and when ever I run disk cleanup it no longer lets me play buildism, this is because disk cleanup is deleting something that causes buildism to run.

I will soon find out what you can do to fix this problem, because when you run disk cleanup you can pick what you want. I have an idea that it is in temporary Internet files somewhere. So if you run it, be sure to un-check that.
(06-19-2011, 07:37 PM)Chaos Wrote: When you run the 'Disk Cleanup' Program on your computer (Windows 7) Be aware that it does affect buildism.

This has happened to me twice and when ever I run disk cleanup it no longer lets me play buildism, this is because disk cleanup is deleting something that causes buildism to run.

I will soon find out what you can do to fix this problem, because when you run disk cleanup you can pick what you want. I have an idea that it is in temporary Internet files somewhere. So if you run it, be sure to un-check that.

I've 600 GB left, why do I need a disc cleanup?
It saves space, and removes crap on your computer. It's like vacuuming your carpet at home.
And this, my friends, is why you should use Linux.
I want to, but I REALLY don't feel like reinstalling all my programs I have on here.
Buildism stores the game files in %temp%/.buildism so you don't have to download the game every time you play it.

But it should recreate that folder if it gets deleted, I don't know why removing it would harm anything.
It affects me, and most likely it would affect other users. So I'm not sure.
(06-19-2011, 07:40 PM)noob007 Wrote: And this, my friends, is why you should use Linux.

Linux is bullcrap
(06-19-2011, 07:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Buildism stores the game files in %temp%/.buildism so you don't have to download the game every time you play it.

But it should recreate that folder if it gets deleted, I don't know why removing it would harm anything.

Maybe it only removes parts of it...?
(06-19-2011, 07:44 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 07:40 PM)noob007 Wrote: And this, my friends, is why you should use Linux.

Linux is bullcrap

I beg to differ.

Windows is, and always will be, bullcrap.
Linux is not 'bull crap'.

It is almost impossible to get a virus on linux because 95% of virus's are windows ones.

Linux is open source, which means you can make it your own! It's basically your own 100% personalized OS for your computer.